Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Mystery in Madripoor: [SPOILER] Is Changed FOREVER!

I know there's already been discussion brewing in the Psylocke Appreciation thread, but I wanted to make another thread for the general audience since this just seemed too important to contain in one space.

Plus her new outfit is really cute. I wonder is there will be a bombshell like this at the end of each HfW mini.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

I know there's already been discussion brewing in the Psylocke Appreciation thread, but I wanted to make another thread for the general audience since this just seemed too important to contain in one space.

Plus her new outfit is really cute. I wonder is there will be a bombshell like this at the end of each HfW mini.
    wait Asian psylocke is gone and the original is back?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    wait Asian psylocke is gone and the original is back?
    Hopefully if Marvel is brave enough, we'll get a huge retcon that Brian and Betsy are both half-Asian. But basically yeah.

BANNED

It's a cover.

So, British Betsy is back?, if that's the case if so weird that happened in a series related to bringing back Marvel second biggest cash cow, did White mentioned if there were so plans for Psylocke in the future after this mini?. unless that this change is acknowledged in other books i don't believe that this would stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    It's a cover.
    Yeah, is probably just that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Yeah, is probably just that.
    I agree also. Just another Marvel cover mind game...

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

So, British Betsy is back?, if that's the case if so weird that happened in a series related to bringing back Marvel second biggest cash cow, did White mentioned if there were so plans for Psylocke in the future after this mini?. unless that this change is acknowledged in other books i don't believe that this would stick.
    Well the minis are all going to the Dead Ends book. If she's back to normal in that, it's probable to stick.

But yeah. Covers don't always tell the truth. They're either metaphorical. Or they outright lie.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-28-2018 at 05:17 PM.

It said "an X-Men's life will change forever" not "Psylocke's life will change forever".
    There are 6 X-Gals there.
    IMO, there is only a one in six chance the statement deals with Psylocke. (I think it deals with one of the other 5.)

If this “spoiler cover” turns out to be nothing more than a bait-and-switch then I won’t know whether to laugh or cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Well, there bringing Mike Murdock back, too. In Weapon Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well the minis are all going to the Dead Ends book. If she's back to normal in that, it's probable to stick.

But yeah. Covers don't always tell the truth. They're either metaphorical. Or they outright lie.
    This is the cover for Dead Ends. Let's see if this cover changes or not. They have to change it, I give it two weeks(?) tops:
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 07-28-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    If this “spoiler cover” turns out to be nothing more than a bait-and-switch then I won’t know whether to laugh or cry.
    You mean like "The wedding of the Century"?

BANNED

Thank GOD!!!! I always found it insulting that a white woman was basically cosplaying as a Japanese woman I have no idea what Claremont was thinking for even makig that dumb decision like imagine if Kwannon was black that crap would’ve NEVERRRRRR slide

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Hopefully if Marvel is brave enough, we'll get a huge retcon that Brian and Betsy are both half-Asian. But basically yeah.
    Literally why?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Well, there bringing Mike Murdock back, too. In Weapon Lost.
    Wasn't Mike Murdock an identity that Matt used in his Pre-Miller days to fool people or something? and now is turning in an actual character (feel free to correct me, my only expirience with Daredevil is the Smith/Quesada arc and the Roluette issue) quite different from Betsy.