Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yes to Kwannon living, and in her own Asian body, no to Matsuo. I think it would be interesting to read about Kwannon having her own adventures the X-books, and in stories that don't just involve Psylocke. Maybe she could join something like X-Force

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Yes to Kwannon living, and in her own Asian body, no to Matsuo. I think it would be interesting to read about Kwannon having her own adventures the X-books, and in stories that don't just involve Psylocke. Maybe she could join something like X-Force
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    It's funny because I associate Psylocke these days more with X-Force than I do with X-Men.

But I do think this would be a pretty cool idea.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    I'm tired of this topic.

Is old and beaten to death literally.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, keep Kwannon and Matsuo dead and buried. Death should mean something in comics for once and the Psylocke mini was to solve that issue so no...move on.

Psylocke is Psylocke. Accept it and move on.
    This all damn day. Psylocke in her current incarnation is here to stay. I don't want the Old Betsy brought back to life
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    This all damn day. Psylocke in her current incarnation is here to stay. I don't want the Old Betsy brought back to life
    I'd like to have both Kwannon and Betsy around like a couple of bitchy competitive sisters.

Betsy for Asgardians of the Galaxy, Kwannon for X-Force. <3

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Agree to disagree lol.

Incredible Member

I want Kwannon back, but stuck in Psylocke's british body. The damage has been done to Betsy in my opinion and its impossible for her to come back to her old body. (Unless they spin it as her coming to her European body, but keeping the ninja outfit and look clothingwise). I would like to see Kwannon fully embrace her empathy powers, but add the Precog abilities to her as well. She would still be a fighter, but no longer a ninja.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

No one's gonna use Kwannon if they bring her back unless it's "muh waifu" shenanigans. Give up the ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    No one's gonna use Kwannon if they bring her back unless it's "muh waifu" shenanigans. Give up the ghost.
    You'd think that, right? But a character's value is a matter of opinion. Gabby - waste of space in my opinion. X-23 is tolerable, at best. Gentle, Marauder fodder as far as I am concerned. And yet these three (among others) make up X-Men Red.

And that's just off the top of my head.

So someone might use Kwannon, if they brought her back - just to delve into the story of her return and how it impacts her.

Which already sounds more interesting than Gabby and Gentle - combined.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Matsuo shouldn't come back he's just Shinobi Shaw with less fabulous hair and no powers.
    Kwannon should absolutely come back if they walk back on the Body Swap and take just Betsy's powers and place on the team as Psylocke, hell I'm for Kwannon coming back in Betsy's body as simply Revanche because I think that purple and pink bodysuit design is so cool

All-New Member

well if you haven't read Mystery in Madripoor number 4. i won't spoil the surprise for you

BANNED

Kwannon got resurrected and Elizabeth Braddock remade her original body and is now herself.

.... mariko is resurrected?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    .... mariko is resurrected?
    Yup, and she's some badass samurai warrior now. She's always been a capable fighter, but now she able to go toe to toe with the Gorgon(the guy who defeated Wolverine and Elektra at the same time with ease).