Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Non-DC Comic Crossovers You'd Like To See With Wonder Woman

We've had Gail Simone's Conan crossover and that story done with La la Borinqueña. What other comic characters that aren't from DC would you like Diana to team up with?

For me, I'd like to see a team-up with the Filipino comic character Darna. Created by Mars Ravelo and Nestor Redondo, Darna is a dead alien being who manifests herself through a human girl named Narda. She's actually a retool of another Filipino superhero named Varga who was also created by Ravelo. Darna has quite the media presence having appeared in numerous films and tv shows. She's basically to the Philippines what Wonder Woman is to America. I think a team up between the two would be great.

A Red Sonja team up would also be nice since Simone has written for both characters.

Any ideas for you guys?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 07-29-2018 at 04:45 AM.

I'd like a crossover with Xena but I honestly don't know which set of Greek Gods I'd prefer them to use.
    Snowflakes melt in flame wars.

Definitely a Xena crossover. I think that goes without saying.

I'd also love to see a She-Ra crossover. It's not out of the realm of possibility since we just got an Injustice/He-man one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'd also love to see a She-Ra crossover. It's not out of the realm of possibility since we just got an Injustice/He-man one.
    I'd love to see Diana, Circe, Cheetah, and Giganta get transported to Etheria for six issues.

Incredible Member

Xena: Warrior Princess.

It's already written and drawn - it just needs to be coloured and released: http://www.comicsbulletin.com/main/s...3400072322.htm

She-Ra, Storm (of X-Men) and Red Sonja could all also be interesting.
    Last edited by Agent 86; 07-30-2018 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I'd love to see Diana, Circe, Cheetah, and Giganta get transported to Etheria for six issues.
    She-Ra's villain "trinity" are definitely reminiscent of Diana's; Catra and Cheetah being the most obvious examples. But there's also evil overlord type Hordak (Ares) and all-powerful dark sorceress Shadow Weaver (Circe).

Incredible Member

She-Ra's villain "trinity" are definitely reminiscent of Diana's; Catra and Cheetah being the most obvious examples. But there's also evil overlord type Hordak (Ares) and all-powerful dark sorceress Shadow Weaver (Circe).
    And same for Xena: Warrior Princess with Cheetah = Callisto, Ares = Ares and Circe = Alti. I guess Maxwell Lord or Veronica Cale = Caesar?

I can see that. My desire for some of Diana's foes to get transported to Etheria with her is extremely selfish. I'm really into villain interactions, chit-chat, relationships, and how characterization built between villains' camaraderie or conflict is just as interesting as when done with heroes.

I just really want to see Circe and Shadow Weaver and Hordak take a dislike to one another and for Giganta to interact with the rest of the Evil Horde. Part of me wants to see Hordak in awe of her size-changing power and to use it and another part of me wants to see Giganta and Modulok get on well together from the evil "mad doctor" scientist angle and plan a coup. Catra, in my mind, would try to rally Entrapta, Octavia, Scorpia, Grizzlor, Leech, and Mantenna against Cheetah.

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    I'd like a crossover with Xena but I honestly don't know which set of Greek Gods I'd prefer them to use.
    It could be funny to see the two meet each other. :P

I'd love to see her meet Carol Danvers.

Lumberjanes would be fun to see crossed over.

Wonder Woman and/vs...

- Xena
    - Red Sonja
    - Darna
    - Captain Marvel
    - Predator (I know they sort of did with the JLA, but I'd like to see a story focused on just Diana and the Predator(s) hunting her)
    - Aliens
    - Friday the 13th*

*An odd choice, but when skimming through the forum recently, someone brought up Jason (the useless twin brother) and upon seeing the name, my mind defaulted to Voorhees (the hockey-masked killer) and now I'm hooked on the idea of Wonder Woman fighting Jason. I know how they could do it, too, and I would absolutely buy that comic.

Given how over-the-top superhuman Jason Voorhees has become over the years, that could work. OOH! Diana as a camp counselor who gets stuck with the task of trying to protect the campers from Jason. Success/failure isn't necessarily about whether the HERO dies.