Default Difference between Marvel movies and Marvel TV

Marvel Movies: Big Hole in the sky (Avengers, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok, Dr Strange...)

Marvel TV: Big Hole in the ground (Daredevil/Defenders, Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, Agents of SHIELD...)

Sure, a lot has to do with the budget, but I think that's how they show the figurative differences as well.

It's a matter of format. The tv format allows for a more in-depth look at the day to day so there is a greater look at it than the movies.

The movies care but because of a lack of time and a more drawn out release schedule means that they have to skip or condense a lot.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Marvel Movies: Big Hole in the sky (Avengers, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok, Dr Strange...)

Marvel TV: Big Hole in the ground (Daredevil/Defenders, Runaways, Cloak & Dagger, Agents of SHIELD...)

Sure, a lot has to do with the budget, but I think that's how they show the figurative differences as well.
    They're waaaay more different then just that, the style and tone is also drastically different.

BANNED

The hate to say this, but Marvel TV is a lot better than Marvel Moives

Marvel TV for the most part is slow and dwan out.

Fantastic Member

I think of Jim Butcher speaking of a Dresden Files novel as the worst days his protagonist have all year, and that's how I picture the movies - the worst day that year for the Marvel Universe.

The netflix series are rough weeks. Not a complete disaster. The Agents of SHIELD are having a series of crappy years, and somehow persevere.

Marvel TV drags on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!