Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

The more I think about it, the more I don't want Doom to make an appearance just yet. Annihilus. Now that's the dude that we need to see on the big screen!!! The CGI and/or SFX departments would have a field day creating him. And he's a character that could take on both the Avengers and the FF easily. And since aliens and otherworld realms are nothing new to viewing audiences, introducing one that comes to Earth via a breach from the Negative Zone won't require much explaining.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    But wait, there's more!

If the appearance of Sue in Black Panther 2-3 is widely lauded by audiences, I think the next logical move would be for Marvel/Disney to give Sue her own feature length movie or Netflix series -- a prequel to the FF. (Someone start casting announcements for the role of Psycho-Man now!) It would be a further departure from canon in that it establishes that the Invisible Woman was a solo agent/hero/adventurer well before the FF formed. Here again her powers would be based on the exposure to vibranium in its purest form, which creates a field around her thus giving her Invisible Woman-adjacent abilities, like rendering herself undetectable to electronic devices; being able to hide small objects -- keys, handheld devices, knives, brass knuckles, shuriken, grenades, small firearms -- in plain sight; and when she concentrates hard, the field returns kinetic impact, allowing her to deflect punches, bullets, etc. We would naturally be introduced to Johnny and Reed, and Ben would return as her veteran sage. The FF is launched after this movie/series.