Default MCU Cap and pals vs the Three Kung Fu Masters (Kung Fu Hustle)

Captain America, Bucky Barnes, and the Black Panther are facing the 3 kung fu masters (Coolie, Tailor, and Donut) of Kung Fu Hustle.

Can they defeat them?

Equipment:
    Cap gets his shield, Panther gets his newest suit, and Buck gets a knife.
    Tailor gets his iron bracers, Donut gets 5 of his spears.

Battle takes place in Pig Sty Alley.
    Last edited by moonknight11; 07-31-2018 at 10:46 PM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Now, the issue here is speed.

Coolie, who is presented as mostly equal to Donut and Tailor, is capable of dashing out of a crowd, presumably kicking a guy into a dustbin some seven metres or so away and then dashing back into the crowd without any seeing him move or the actually kicking happen.

Like, from their perspective, the guy just teleported into the bin.

That's a lot faster than any of the MCU team have been shown to be.

Also, I'm sure there are some interesting calculations you could run on Tailor's assault on the Musicians because, given that all that took place while his spears were falling through the air, he was also moving very fast.

I'd back the Three Masters myself.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Now, the issue here is speed.

Coolie, who is presented as mostly equal to Donut and Tailor, is capable of dashing out of a crowd, presumably kicking a guy into a dustbin some seven metres or so away and then dashing back into the crowd without any seeing him move or the actually kicking happen.

Like, from their perspective, the guy just teleported into the bin.

That's a lot faster than any of the MCU team have been shown to be.

Also, I'm sure there are some interesting calculations you could run on Tailor's assault on the Musicians because, given that all that took place while his spears were falling through the air, he was also moving very fast.

I'd back the Three Masters myself.
    LOL. yeah, see, now I feel bad for planning to write "MCU gets blitzed and WTF-pwnd into trash cans"

but if speed isn't equalized... that's the only way this rumble can end.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Even IF we can argue that Cap is as fast as them...which I don't feel to be the case...that's Cap. As for hitting power, these three dudes were hitting people hard enough to send them flying 10-20' through the air. Or hitting groups of people with one hit that sends the entire group flying 10' through the air.

The Three Masters are going to murder Widow and Barnes. Even if he's as quick as them, then it's Cap against all three.

And as Nik notes, Cap isn't.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Wow I don't remember that dashing feat at all, this may be a mismatch. Let me edit the op, give Cap a new team mate and see how that shakes out.

That just means T'Challa is the last one standing, and I'm going to assume they're strong enough to choke him out through the suit.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan