You used to have a lot of Marvel characters with secret identities- Iron Man, Carol Danvers, Hawkeye, Captain America etc. Even Thor had a secret identity. And that would add a lot of fun and cool plot elements to the characters. Then around the 2000s, everything changed. Now pretty much every hero in the Marvel Universe has a public identity except for Spider-Man, Daredevil, Iron Fist and some of the legacy characters created after 2010 or so. And yeah, basically, I kind of miss that element in Marvel Comics today. I understand that some people may think that the concept is outdated and there is no reason to have characters keep them in the 21st century, but like I said before, it adds a lot of story opportunities, masks look cool, it's how the characters were conceived, and DC largely still does it and it works for them. I'm not suggesting giving secret identities to everybody, but I do think reinstating some of the ones that have been lost might help revitalize what has become somewhat stale.