Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Is Superman (DCEU) the one from Man of Steel?
    Yeah. He's also in BvS and Justice league.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Yeah. He's also in BvS and Justice league.
    Dang. I was thinking he'd be useful in the near future.

I should probably look up my sword's feats for granting super-senses.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Well, what do you think would be a good Distance between the two halves of this Trench?
    I didn't have a clue, but given Stigma's description of the planet's diameter, I'd say about 100 kilometres, which is just over 60 miles.

The Rainbow Bridge in Asgard needs a concrete figure for everyone to work with, too. It doesn't look much more than a mile to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I was thinking up future strategies and had a rules clarification question.

I recall that many leagues ago, we ruled that an entire team leaving the battlefield to operate from afar would be considered a self-ring-out, to prevent cheesing I believe.

Is it alright though if a single members leave the arena and comes back later, as long as the rest of the team isn't defeated in the meantime?
    I would say no, just based on general sportsmanship.

It's basically saying to your opponent "your team literally CAN'T win and might as well not have bothered writing a strat".

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Fair enough. When I said "Other end of the city" I was thinking of the housing complex. I couldn't find any exact numbers for that part of the area, so we'll say the teams start with 5 miles between them as the crow flies. I will edit that in to my description.
    That is fine, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I would say no, just based on general sportsmanship.

It's basically saying to your opponent "your team literally CAN'T win and might as well not have bothered writing a strat".
    Well that was why I mentioned "as long as the rest of the team isn't defeated in the meantime", but fair enough.

Lowkey getting worried about KJS, he cared about this league and hasn't been online in days. I don't think he'd abandon it.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Sometimes real life stuff or work pops up and you gotta deal with it before moving on with other stuff. Nothing to worry about yet imo, just a longer break than usual for now

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Sometimes real life stuff or work pops up and you gotta deal with it before moving on with other stuff. Nothing to worry about yet imo, just a longer break than usual for now
    True. I hope nothing major is going on.

Hope KJS is ok... hes been gone a bit. Does anyone have contsct info for him?

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

It has been awhile and I hope he is ok too. I don't have any contact info but I'm sure he will send a message when he can.

Hey everyone seeing as KJS has been awol for a while, Darth Drizzle and I have agreed to get this going with out him at least until he can return. I would like to get the polls up for our last matches up by this weekend, and then we can get the next rounds up as soon next week or after if people want more time to prepare. Please let me know when works for everyone

Momentum is broken a bit but things should be fine whenever for me.

On tangentially related news, I have thought that a league without telepathy might be interesting since it tends to be kind of a binary switch in matches where you either nullify it or you lose, with little in-between.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Momentum is broken a bit but things should be fine whenever for me.

On tangentially related news, I have thought that a league without telepathy might be interesting since it tends to be kind of a binary switch in matches where you either nullify it or you lose, with little in-between.
    I've been kicking around an idea for a different kind of Tournament as well, though It's a bit more noticeably different than a Telepathy less league. The idea I was thinking of would be a one round Tournament based on Dragonballs tournament of Power

We sure we can't wait a lil longer? Maybe use Jcogs idea as a stopgap?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    We sure we can't wait a lil longer? Maybe use Jcogs idea as a stopgap?
    I don't want to be seen as stealing KJS' Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I've been kicking around an idea for a different kind of Tournament as well, though It's a bit more noticeably different than a Telepathy less league. The idea I was thinking of would be a one round Tournament based on Dragonballs tournament of Power
    Shrugs;

If you guys want to keep waiting then ok. We have waited nearly a month already though. This tournament idea could be cool. Personally I'd prefer to keep things live action. Other people, myself included have ran versions of the league, or tournaments inspired by it, so I dont see stealing KJSs thunder as a major issue