Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bobisbeast View Post
    If it would be helpful to have the 8th leaguer I'd be down to throw my hat in the ring.
    You’d be the tenth, but yes, feel free - if you can put a team you’re happy with together using things that haven’t been picked

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

More power to you Bob! You can do it!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Spectacular Member

A team idea is certainly in the works. I’ll be posting one in the next 24 hours or so.

I don't know if we are planning a post season break or anything but we need to reopen the store and draft list sooner or later we are rapidly running out of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    I don't know if we are planning a post season break or anything but we need to reopen the store and draft list sooner or later we are rapidly running out of stuff
    Yup. Hence...

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Also thinking quite a few people will be wishing they added more things to the draft and item lists very soon. So, at the mid-point, we'll have another adding session - possibly followed by a mini-draft (which would be in reverse order to the one we've just done).
    Unless anyone thinks we should have another adding session before we start?

(Not that we’d be allowed to trade any of the existing purchases for new additions)

Taking a mid season break to add stuff and then have a mini draft seems like a better idea.

A couple of you are yet to start your team profiles, so if we could get those done please, that would be great. We can't really make a start until they've all been completed for a few days, so everyone can ingest them and so forth (I know I'm not QUITE finished myself, but I've got 5 out of 6 sets of links and descriptions done, so I'm well on my way).

Remember, they do all need links and descriptions.

Once they're done, I'll randomise a fixture list and set a start date (there will be a break between announcement and commencement, so don't worry about that).
    Last edited by KJS; 08-20-2018 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Typo

A couple of you are yet to start your team profiles, so if we could get those done please, that would be great.
    Another request for this please.

The profile thread has been up for five days. Bobisbeast only joined the league two days ago and his profile is closer to being finished than some.

Please get this done, as it's preventing the fixtures from being scheduled (can't do that when there's a risk that profiles still won't be finished once we've started).

Thanks.

Extraordinary Member

Is my team profile considered finished? First time, so I don't know the requirements

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Is my team profile considered finished? First time, so I don't know the requirements
    Just add in the links to your items and people and your good. If you want to add a little more to your character description after that you could, but its not required.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Just add in the links to your items and people and your good. If you want to add a little more to your character description after that you could, but its not required.
    So, like links to the character's wikis? Or is there a specific place I need to link to?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So, like links to the character's wikis? Or is there a specific place I need to link to?
    Any links (wikis or otherwise) that you feel explain your characters and items to people who might not be familiar with them.

Ideally, you'll put the basic information about them in the post as well - like some of us already have in our profiles, if you'd like to peruse them for an idea of how to do it.

Essentially, people need to know what they're going up against so they don't, for example, try to punch an intangible character, or telepathically assault a robot.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Look at my posts, and how can you go wrong?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Team profile posted, comments appreciated.

I know that the 'right' holder of the Gauntlet is Savitar, but I couldn't bring myself to break my character themes just for the sake of optimization. If I'd gotten the damn Space stone...

Another request for this please.

The profile thread has been up for five days. Bobisbeast only joined the league two days ago and his profile is closer to being finished than some.
    Just because I didn't post the incomplete version doesn't mean it wasn't started.

Should be done, let me know if I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The wiki says "kills", Siriel says "stabs". I couldn't verify either on youtube.
    100% stab, they take away Phoebe's powers at the end of the episode by stabbing her and then healing her.
    Last edited by Siriel; 08-21-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Extraordinary Member

links added

I underestimated just how op my team is