Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Interesting first pick after Apocalypse's sudden but inevitable betrayal. Going for a telepathy heavy team, Darth?

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Interesting first pick after Apocalypse's sudden but inevitable betrayal. Going for a telepathy heavy team, Darth?
    I was going to add her with my first 10 points of winnings during the League, but I was forced to show my hand much earlier than expected. Much, much earlier.

BANNED

I have some heavy ideas for heavy hitters myself. Won't say obviously but certain items I do want.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    I was going to add her with my first 10 points of winnings during the League, but I was forced to show my hand much earlier than expected. Much, much earlier.
    I'm glad I got to the Eye myself. I was really worried it'd get snatched early because my backup on the time-front wasn't nearly as good.

Just so you all know, this league won't need you to be anywhere near as "regimental" as previous leagues.

We'll have a couple of weeks after the draft to make profiles, then we'll have matches probably every couple of weeks rather than weekly, and matches will not have polls attached (we'll allow for discussion for a couple of days, with shorter strats and less posts-per-participant allowed, then the polls will go up separately after the discussion is over).

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Just so you all know, this league won't need you to be anywhere near as "regimental" as previous leagues.

We'll have a couple of weeks after the draft to make profiles, then we'll have matches probably every couple of weeks rather than weekly, and matches will not have polls attached (we'll allow for discussion for a couple of days, with shorter strats and less posts-per-participant allowed, then the polls will go up separately after the discussion is over).
    I'm all for less tediousness.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post

I'm cool with that. That all sounds fair to me.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

CAN you add polls afterward??

Or is it going to be a separate thread thing?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    CAN you add polls afterward??

Or is it going to be a separate thread thing?
    The latter.

Which I'll have to ask about, because polls aren't allowed and we had to ask for special dispensation in previous leagues.

Ah well I'd personally probably prefer it all be in one thread rather than separate, as it will make it where you can just vote in the thread after reading the arguments instead of looking for more threads in the future.

Is my memory playing tricks on me, or does Cleric always first-round Magneto?

Either way, it'll be interesting to see if Erik can be the same powerhouse in this as in previous iterations.

I may have to jettison my monsters early and often against Cleric.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Is my memory playing tricks on me, or does Cleric always first-round Magneto?

Either way, it'll be interesting to see if Erik can be the same powerhouse in this as in previous iterations.

Maybe?

No, I’ve had him at least in half the leagues. He’s simply too versatile and works well with other character combo’s. Plus he comes with his own psychic protection.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

But not "Zilla is eating me!" Protection.

*Double post again...*
    Last edited by KJS; 08-12-2018 at 02:11 PM.