Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

It's already looking interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing the combinations of characters and items.

Re: the draft - it's typical isn't it?! Pretty sure Stigma's been here all day, but as soon as it's his turn he's nowhere to be seen!

It's already gone 10pm here, so I won't be here for too much longer. I will try to stay around for at least my next pick, however.

I've been talking a break from cbr since it became so slow and hard to use, I wasn't expecting the draft to start so soon, sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    I've been talking a break from cbr since it became so slow and hard to use, I wasn't expecting the draft to start so soon, sorry about that.
    Don't worry about it, you only missed one pick. Feel free to take it now.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    It's already looking interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing the combinations of characters and items.

Re: the draft - it's typical isn't it?! Pretty sure Stigma's been here all day, but as soon as it's his turn he's nowhere to be seen!
    Thing about going first is I have the maximum amount of time between my picks as it has to go all the way down and back up to get to me again. :P
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

It's already gone 10pm here, so I won't be here for too much longer. I will try to stay around for at least my next pick, however.
    Sorry I went to work and don't have tons of time to check here. I'll do my best though

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Sorry I went to work and don't have tons of time to check here. I'll do my best though
    I was making light of it, there's no need to apologise.

That being said, folks, it's 11.18pm here. I've been here for about 14 hours today and the draft's been up for 12 hours - I've had ONE pick. I was hoping it would go a lot quicker than this, in spite of the "no time limit" thing.

I'm going to have to leave soon. I'll let you know when I do. But if it doesn't speed up soon, there will be time limits starting tomorrow.

I don't mind time limits at all, just need an EST hour at which I have to wake up.

But yeah it's kind of ridiculous, at this rate the draft will take over a week to complete.

BANNED

I was making light of it, there's no need to apologise.

That being said, folks, it's 11.18pm here. I've been here for about 14 hours today and the draft's been up for 12 hours - I've had ONE pick. I was hoping it would go a lot quicker than this, in spite of the "no time limit" thing.

I'm going to have to leave soon. I'll let you know when I do. But if it doesn't speed up soon, there will be time limits starting tomorrow.
    I can be quick. Promise.

Extraordinary Member

Surtur being a seven seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    He did very little other than hold his own against Thor (which is still quite impressive).

The items to make him gigantic total 12.

Extraordinary Member

He did very little other than hold his own against Thor (which is still quite impressive).

The items to make him gigantic total 15.
    ah, that makes sense

ah, that makes sense
    I edited it. I meant 12.

The end of movie giant Surtur requires the combination of the Eternal Flame (7) with either himself (7) or his crown (5).

So the actually impressive version is either a 14 or a 12.

Does anyone have the archives of previous leagues on the old forum? I did a computer switch and forgot to port what I had over.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Sorry, got caught up in Fortnite.