Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Thanos thinks you ruined HIS plans with your gem theivery sir!

And he still doesn't appreciate that his purple hued brethren Apocalypse is not with him. You've made Thanos sad, are you all happy with yourselves? R U

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Completing the Infinity Gauntlet is sadly impossible, because the Soul Stone isn't in the draft.

(Still pretty accurate though.)
    AH, I assumed I was just missing whichever plot-thingie was holding it when I did my research and found most of the stones were listed under whatever stored them.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Hollow is an old mainstay on my teams and I think it's always pulled its weight. Probably one of the most consistently underdrafted picks, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Thanos thinks you ruined HIS plans with your gem theivery sir!
    Then he shouldn't have waited like a decade before he started collecting them!

I purposely didn’t add it.

It doesn’t have any feats on its own and I wanted to avoid universe-level reality-warping/the ability to finger-snap teams out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I purposely didn’t add it.

It doesn’t have any feats on its own and I wanted to avoid universe-level reality-warping/the ability to finger-snap teams out of existence.
    I figured it was about it not having any feats alone; the gems are good enough individually or in small groups anyway.

Oh, that was one of my backups. Guess I better hope I don't lose that primary now.

I recall there being mention of a possible time limit being instituted, any thoughts on it?

I recall there being mention of a possible time limit being instituted, any thoughts on it?
    After Munch.

MarvelFan91 was here for most of the day while we waited for Stigma. Stigma gave no indication that he was leaving or how long he’d be, so I can’t impose it now as it would be unfair on MarvelFan91 who waited as long as he could.

Starting with Munch, two hours. If more than a couple miss that deadline, we’ll make it one hour, as it’s getting a bit silly.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

I'm all for a time limit next round.

The suspense is killing me!

Should have taken the Doc's hand to mess with moon knight.

This is the make or break round for me. My next three picks are nearly essential to my idea and I have to hope nobody intercepts them.

(I picked the Stones and Hollow first because I reckoned they were more generic so there was more chance of them being taken by others.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    After Munch.

MarvelFan91 was here for most of the day while we waited for Stigma. Stigma gave no indication that he was leaving or how long he’d be, so I can’t impose it now as it would be unfair on MarvelFan91 who waited as long as he could.

Starting with Munch, two hours. If more than a couple miss that deadline, we’ll make it one hour, as it’s getting a bit silly.
    Well, do what you got to do then if you feel a time limit has to be implemented.

BANNED

EDIT: Swine forum making me double post.

A two hour time limit per pick is now in progress. If anyone goes over it, we'll go to one hour.

Bearing in mind it's 9.20pm here, that's really shooting myself in the foot, but so be it.

This is the make or break round for me. My next three picks are nearly essential to my idea and I have to hope nobody intercepts them.

(I picked the Stones and Hollow first because I reckoned they were more generic so there was more chance of them being taken by others.)
    Oh that's bad because I have at least two "vital to my team idea" thing that I still have to pick up, and I just grabbed the items because I was worried someone else would get them...

*glares at him*

Nah, I doubt your obscure idea is the same as my obscure idea...