Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Dang it Cleric, that was my OTHER Backup for the same thing as the Mask. If G-Girl herself gets picked I'll just have to come up with an all new 10.

And two of the Godzillas have already been picked, so I don't even know if I'll be able to make it on-theme.

So which series is this "Heisei" Godzilla from?

And which Godzilla is that 2000 movie that Japan did as a big "THIS is how you do Godzilla" response to American GINO?
    Heisei Godzilla is the one from Godzilla 1985,Godzilla vs. Biolante, Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah, Godzilla vs. Mothra, Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla, and Godzilla vs. Destoroyah.

The 2000 movie is called Godzilla 2000

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Heisei Godzilla is the one from Godzilla 1985,Godzilla vs. Biolante, Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah, Godzilla vs. Mothra, Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II, Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla, and Godzilla vs. Destoroyah.

The 2000 movie is called Godzilla 2000
    Who I incendiantly forgot to add...

Can't wait for this to get started again...
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 08-14-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Can't wait for this to get started again...
    While there's no rush today, just in case you didn't know, it informally started again and it's been your pick for around 7 hours. You get 4.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Who I incendiantly forgot to add...
    Oh, so it IS a separate one that just isn't on there?

Oh well.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

I know I'm not registered to partake in this tournament, but I saw something that needed correcting:

There are three different forms of Heisei Godzilla. While they are all the same creature, there are considerable differences concerning size and power that merit distinction.

There's Heisei Godzilla first form (1984-1989), the smallest Heisei Godzilla form (he's 80 meters tall and weighs 50,000 tons).

Then there's Heisei Godzilla's Supercharged form. He wields considerably more power than his previous form, on top of having his abilities augmented. He is 100 meters tall and weighs 60,000 tons.

Finally, there's Heisei Godzilla's Burning form (lovingly called Burning Godzilla). He is one of if not the most powerful live-action Godzilla. Highly dangerous. His mere existence threatens all life on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    Finally, there's Heisei Godzilla's Burning form (lovingly called Burning Godzilla). He is one of if not the most powerful live-action Godzilla. Highly dangerous. His mere existence threatens all life on the planet.
    Well THAT sounds like someone to grab when it gets back to me. What movie is that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    There's Heisei Godzilla first form (1984-1989), the smallest Heisei Godzilla form (he's 80 meters tall and weighs 50,000 tons).
    I'd wager that this was the version added by... whoever added it. The others don't sound like standard forms.

The third version (and probably the second) are certainly, quite obviously, too powerful for this league.

Extraordinary Member

Treating Burning godzilla separately would be like Treating Super Sayina Goku separate from Goku

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Treating Burning godzilla separately would be like Treating Super Sayina Goku separate from Goku
    It's more like treating kid Goku differently from freeza era goku

Just as a separate note if anyone needs to get my attention PMs show up as notifications on my phone, which is always on me and means I'll be able to be right on the draft or any other issue
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 08-14-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Noooooooooooooooooooo!! I finally got one of my primary picks sniped!

I still haven't lost anything major besides Apocalypse but I've lost a lot of my safety nets, making me a bit nervous.

Just letting you all know that it’s midnight here, so if it gets to me and I don’t make my picks within 5 minutes or so, assume I’m gone for the night and don’t hang around waiting for it to get to you.

We’ll get it going officially again tomorrow.

Decided to change my drafting order because I got a bit worried about something.

Also man, Darth is just a guided missile aimed at stuff I intend to pick.

Decided to change my drafting order because I got a bit worried about something. With these two I now have all my essential elements.

Also man, Darth is just a guided missile aimed at stuff I intend to pick.