Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Decided to change my drafting order because I got a bit worried about something. With these two I now have all my essential elements.

Also man, Darth is just a guided missile aimed at stuff I intend to pick.
    If it makes you feel any better Cleric destroyed my plan B for Thanos when he chose the Transporter fusion.

Also when Deadshot gives his services half off you'd be wise to take it

Absorbing Man is such a good pick imo, a lil undervalued. I thought about getting him too.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Absorbing Man is such a good pick imo, a lil undervalued. I thought about getting him too.
    He's great yeah.

His only real flaw is that he has a relatively low threshold for how much energy he can absorb, so he'd risk randomly exploding when facing something on the higher end of the spectrum even in this lower-powered league unless you can find some way to increase it.

I don't suppose we could pair characters with other characters, under the assumption they'd be working together. I didn't realise we'd have a ten point limit this time and thus didn't add mounts like are normally in the league store

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    I don't suppose we could pair characters with other characters, under the assumption they'd be working together. I didn't realise we'd have a ten point limit this time and thus didn't add mounts like are normally in the league store
    I’m afraid not, as that would create an imbalance - everyone would be working under different parameters and, one way or another, there’d be an advantage/disadvantage on one side.

I sympathise/empathise if it alters your plans, but it was mentioned in the build-up (several times) AND in the opening post of the draft thread - and if it helps, no less than 9 of the things I’ve wanted have been picked before I’ve had the chance to get them.

I'm going to sleep, will likely be back in 6-7 hours. I'll PM a few picks to Darth since he picks after me, hopefully they won't all be picked by the time it gets there.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I'm going to sleep, will likely be back in 6-7 hours. I'll PM a few picks to Darth since he picks after me, hopefully they won't all be picked by the time it gets there.
    I'm in the same boat should be up when it comes back to me though

Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    I’m afraid not, as that would create an imbalance - everyone would be working under different parameters and, one way or another, there’d be an advantage/disadvantage on one side.

I sympathise/empathise if it alters your plans, but it was mentioned in the build-up (several times) AND in the opening post of the draft thread - and if it helps, no less than 9 of the things I’ve wanted have been picked before I’ve had the chance to get them.
    I understand I guess I'll just have to be a bit more creative now

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    I was thinking of pairing G-Girl with Willy (The Orca from Free Willy) to keep with her habit of throwing deadly sea life at people...I was never particularly serious about the idea, but now it's been taken off all together.

And yeah the 10 point limit messed with a few of my picks too.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

For the record, I've got two of MarvelFan91's picks and four of moonknight11's picks in my inbox, so once Jcogginsa arrives (or, if he doesn't, after his time is up), we should make some decent progress quite quickly.

Too bad the bottle of Aspirin didn't make it in this league Stigma.

Rita is definitely going to be complaining of a headache when she sees what we're up to.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

I have Siriels picks if he isnt back when it's his turn.

That won't be necessary after all, woke up in time.

Slowly my master plan takes shape...

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Too bad the bottle of Aspirin didn't make it in this league Stigma.

Rita is definitely going to be complaining of a headache when she sees what we're up to.
    We'll see about that Munch! I will win this kajui war yet!

Speaking of such, which Muto were you thinking? Who ever added it didn't specify gender, so I suppose you get to pick... you can pick between flying male, and tanky female.

I was thinking about saying when I drafted, but flying male. I have to buy at least 3 more points for him, so I'm sure I can find something to make him more tank y.