Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637 LastLast

Damn you Darth! I was planning on supercharging Supergirl with the Gem of Infinite Suns.

...Oh well, I suppose she'll still be roughly equally powered up if she faces off against Superman since it's something that affects an area.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

So we are both masters at theivery!

Thor used it as a AOE, but like the Casket of Ancient Winters has done it can used on specific targets. In this case Superman and his massive energy absorbtion will be the target

One of my first ideas for a team was a solar-powered one using items for the synergy to turbo-charge it into just steamrolling everyone.

Then I saw all the Kryptonians getting picked and changed my mind.

I think I was going for something like that way back in the early days. But it was all of the Smallville Kryptonians and JLU cartoon Supes and Galatea but I aborted it, probably for some mutants....

Can we avoid the weirder originals for future picks?

I don't mind the Skrull powersets at all since it's just a 1:1 comparison from the source characters and could exist in canon, but as I recall some of the items are kind of poorly balanced and defined, not to mention kinda defeat the point of mix and matching from canon stuff.
    Last edited by Siriel; 07-09-2019 at 05:46 PM.

I thought we weren't using OI's at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    I thought we weren't using OI's at all?
    We didn't mention it and kinda late to protest now that one's been picked.

I'd forgotten they existed to be honest.

I'm not protesting it, the thought somehow never came to me. This pick was find and the Skrull sets are pretty cool.

But yeah, some of those other ones are a little much....

I was planning on grabbing one of the cheap but secretly broken oc items, but i'll refrain, u guys are right skrull sets aside they miss the point of using canon.

Heading to sleep, should be back before my pick since moonknight and Darth are roughly on my schedule.

So do I pick 3 again?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    So do I pick 3 again?
    It would be 4 now since we pick 2 each time. You only picked 3 last time because one of the two picks you get was to finish the second round and we started picking two in the third round.

I'm considering picking a giant character so I'd like clarification with regards to the dimensions of the arena, especially since it changed every episode in the show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    I'm considering picking a giant character so I'd like clarification with regards to the dimensions of the arena, especially since it changed every episode in the show.
    A quick google lead me to this list of calculations

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/drago...arena-1928925/

I'm going to go with the largest size calculated, which is a diameter of 741.28 Meters

For clarification in case anyone is unsure that's Rei with angel powers, not Rei in Eva-00. Shinji and Asuka are both on the list as 1s.