Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 445
  1. #61
    Incredible Member Stigmazilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Ignore this.........
    Last edited by Stigmazilla; 08-09-2018 at 12:56 PM.

  2. #62
    Incredible Member Stigmazilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Is everyone available for a Sunday draft?

    Specific time TBA.

    Edit: "Everyone" being...

    KJS
    Darth Drizzle
    The MunchKING
    Siriel
    Jcogginsa
    Stigmazilla
    Cleric of Hellís Brigade
    moonknight11
    MarvelFan91
    I work nights but I'm sure we could make it work. I also think we need a bit of time to review the lists

  3. #63
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    896

    Default

    I can do Sunday.

  4. #64
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,036

    Default

    I can do Sunday most likely.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  5. #65
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KJS View Post
    Is everyone available for a Sunday draft?

    Specific time TBA.

    Edit: "Everyone" being...

    KJS
    Darth Drizzle
    The MunchKING
    Siriel
    Jcogginsa
    Stigmazilla
    Cleric of Hellís Brigade
    moonknight11
    MarvelFan91
    I can do Sunday.

  6. #66
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    I can do sunday. This is my first league, so can someone explain to me fully how this draft works?

  7. #67
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I can do sunday. This is my first league, so can someone explain to me fully how this draft works?
    The short answer, focusing on what you will need to do is this:

    KJS will present a list of the drafters in order first guy will draft, then the next one and so on. Then the last guy picks TWICE, and then it goes from bottom to top. When it reaches the top again the first guy drafts TWICE and then it proceeds back down the list.

    SO you just draft after the person before you in line drafts.

    KJS will tell you how many people/items you are allowed to draft in one action. Note: This is one pool. You can draft that many characters OR That many items OR split it up. It's NOT that many items and characters.

    Usually there is a time limit in which you must draft or you will be skipped. This is expressed as time past the previous draft. For example it might be "We skip you if you haven't drafted within 30 minutes of the previous draftee either drafting or being declared skipped". KJS will tell you that metric at the time of the draft as well.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  8. #68
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    The short answer, focusing on what you will need to do is this:

    KJS will present a list of the drafters in order first guy will draft, then the next one and so on. Then the last guy picks TWICE, and then it goes from bottom to top. When it reaches the top again the first guy drafts TWICE and then it proceeds back down the list.

    SO you just draft after the person before you in line drafts.

    KJS will tell you how many people/items you are allowed to draft in one action. Note: This is one pool. You can draft that many characters OR That many items OR split it up. It's NOT that many items and characters.

    Usually there is a time limit in which you must draft or you will be skipped. This is expressed as time past the previous draft. For example it might be "We skip you if you haven't drafted within 30 minutes of the previous draftee either drafting or being declared skipped". KJS will tell you that metric at the time of the draft as well.
    I see.

    Regarding the Time limit thing, I'll need to know what time on sunday that the draft starts

  9. #69
    Writer and editor KJS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    North East of England.
    Posts
    1,339

    Default

    I have just determined the draft order.

    I sent Darth Drizzle a list of all league members with a number next to them. It was at 9.44pm GMT.

    I then sent Munch a request to give me a list of numbers from 1 to 9 in a random order. It was at 9.48pm GMT.

    Darth and Munch, please feel free to compare the times you received them to confirm no shenanigans on my part.

    The list I sent Darth was as follows:

    1. MarvelFan91
    2. moonknight11
    3. The MunchKING
    4. KJS
    5. Siriel
    6. Cleric of Hell’s Brigade
    7. Stigmazilla
    8. Darth Drizzle
    9. Jcogginsa

    Munch then sent me the following numbers:

    3
    2
    9
    1
    4
    5
    8
    6
    7

    Therefore, this is the draft order:

    1. The MunchKING (well done, you put yourself first!)
    2. moonknight11
    3. Jcogginsa
    4. MarvelFan91
    5. KJS
    6. Siriel
    7. Darth Drizzle
    8. Cleric of Hell’s Brigade
    9. Stigmazilla

  10. #70
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,036

    Default

    Ouch.

    About my luck.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #71
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Well, 4th place is not too bad. Got it!

  12. #72
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Confirmed, no shenanigans were afoot in the list

  13. #73
    Incredible Member Stigmazilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Ouch.

    About my luck.
    Hey you have nothing to complain about...

  14. #74
    Writer and editor KJS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    North East of England.
    Posts
    1,339

    Default

    Guys, because the organisation of the draft has been rushed, I'm not going to impose a time limit on picks - at least not at first.

    If it starts to take too long, I’ll give a day’s notice, and the following day we’ll start a time limit.

    Please just try to be as speedy as possible. It starts tomorrow (let’s say about 30 hours from now).

    I’ll finalise the lists in a couple of hours and you can all take a look through them to review prices.

    We don’t have a site (yet), so I’ll just put the lists in the draft thread and bold out characters/items as they get picked.

    Thanks.

  15. #75

    Default

    Never lucky, I'm always around the middle of the draft.

    Sorry that I couldn't finish up the Charmed stuff in time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •