Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

What leaks?

could someone please share them here if posible?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

The leaks are a state of mind.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by four4elements View Post
    There's no way they'll sideline Cyclops though... citing New X-men as an influence? Recreating X-men 91 #1? Perfect timing for a movie relaunch/rebrand?

The wasted opportunity would be too much, and they sound too reverential of the past to bench Scott...

...I suppose he could take a backseat to ProfX and Jean, but I DONT see it...
    I figure it's either referring to the fact he "demoted" himself in Uncanny for more of a group-vote system or like you said, Prof X becomes the defacto leader.

Interesting how this ended up shaking out though. People were like "no way Hickman, LOL" and yet here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I figure it's either referring to the fact he "demoted" himself in Uncanny for more of a group-vote system or like you said, Prof X becomes the defacto leader.

Interesting how this ended up shaking out though. People were like "no way Hickman, LOL" and yet here we are.
    The ONE theory we finally all agree to not believe ends up being the one that’s mostly true.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Oops, i thought there were new leaks besides the ones from the first page. My fault.

I don't believe on those leaks though

A lot of this was based on some art teasers we already had from Dissassembled (Yu doing covers, Bishop, Jubilee & Psylocke being on the main team) and common rumours at the time (Cyclops coming back on Extermination with the O5 returning to their time, Hickman taking over)

The only stuff that was new (Dauterman/David Marquez on art, Adjectiveless X-Men with that line-up, X-Men Red and Astonishing continuing, Prof X vs Magneto) ended up being wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    A lot of this was based on some art teasers we already had from Dissassembled (Yu doing covers, Bishop, Jubilee & Psylocke being on the main team) and common rumours at the time (Cyclops coming back on Extermination with the O5 returning to their time, Hickman taking over)

The only stuff that was new (Dauterman/David Marquez on art, Adjectiveless X-Men with that line-up, X-Men Red and Astonishing continuing, Prof X vs Magneto) ended up being wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯
    Thank God. A lot of that sounded bad.