Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    I loved the Cade Skywalker Legacy run. Right now, I'm going back to read the Republic series and then hopefully Knights of the Old Republic. Eager to read more Legends comics.
    Knights of the Old Republic is really good for the first 3/4 of the run. It kind of struggles to find its way after that.

It never quite went all the way into the game's backstory entirely. I think they tried at first to perhaps tie Lucien and some of his group into the Sith Lords we see in the second game, but it sort of went another way I think.

Despite many thinking the same of Zayne (Although part of that was due to misdirection about "Alek") seems the character lived hapilly ever after.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

I really liked Dark Empire from back in the day; Cam Kennedy kills it. I am a big Boba Fett fan too, it's a a shame Marvel hasn't done more with him. I actually found the Dark Horse comics far more creative and refreshing; I like when the stories focus more on the back ground characters as well.

Fett appeared in some of the earlier Marvel issues-he's the one who tells Vader the name of the pilot who destroyed the Death Star.

Apart from that I think he's mainly shown up in the recent Jango Fett comic.

Also the Dark Horse comics as well as the other Legends EU had the character survive the Sarlacc and he could be used for more stories that way I think; in particular as Han's personal villain.

I expect we might see more of Fett when THE MANDALORIAN rolls around, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    I expect we might see more of Fett when THE MANDALORIAN rolls around, maybe.
    I've picked up all those comics and the excellent Jango Fett one shot; just not enough to sate my thirst for new Boba Fett stuff. It'd be interesting to see if Disney finally puts and end to the "did he escape the Sarlac pit" debate or will just have someone else in the armor. The visual dictionary seemed to confirm it. I am very hyped about the Mandalorian, probably much more than for Episode 9.

So is there any comic exclusive legends characters?

Hmm....bit of a tough one, but I'm guessing most of the cast of LEGACY (with some exceptions such as Darth Krayt, who was sort of a presence in Legacy of the Force and Fate of the Jedi, and of course the ghost of Luke, R2 etc.)

Thanks I'll have to check it out when I can.