Now before folks believe I am discussing a possible FRIENDS reboot series where Monica returns and tries to put Chandler through stints at rehabs , no...I'm not discussing that. Even though the premise would make for a more weird version of FRIENDS now who are in 40's. Chandler can be addicted to drinking , Joey is a sex addict , Ross is addicted to just being a whiny 40 something .

No folks I'm discussing the return of a CBR staple I believe older generations on CBR called ...MONICA. Now if the name is wrong , sorry ...but for now were going with Monica ok.

Anyhow back then folks on CBR , way before the reboot of the forums in 2014 happened way before CBR thread pruned some threads on here ; the forums had an issue. At a certain time of night on most nights the forums would suddenly go....real........slow....... Posts at times would get through and some wouldn't. The old regulars would have a name for this action as it would happen at this certain time every night. Some would jokingly quit posting (I would at times) and go , well be back tomorrow after "Monica" is done.

It was weird that this went on awhile I think. People just seemed to accept it and would quit posting at that time and come back. Now as time passed I'm sure an update to forums took out Monica and we no longer had this .....delay. In fact I had forgotten it til I was sitting here last week and it made me remember that. Funny how things are.

But yeah MONICA has seemingly came back baby. SHE'S BACK ...IN THE SADDLE AGAIN !

Monica is like , I'm back for this new era and not a thing you folks can do. And I'll hit at times to surprise you ! SHE'S BACK....IN THE SADDLE AGAIN.

In all its gonna be interesting to see how this goes and how long Monica sticks around this time . For you new folks who never experienced it , well your getting a touch from the CBR past now. Hope ya do what we always would do.