Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
What makes Rucka's run great ? All the character were either bland (Trevor, Etta, Diana, etc.), absolutely uninteresting (Cheetah, whom he failed to ever make me care about her, and ended his run with her evil again with the stupidest reasons, instead of truly seeking a way to be uncursed as she had been early on in the run; etc.), and generally offering a boring story (well, two boring stories) which pleased only the old crowd instead of developing or creating anything, all the while ditching arrogantly and quite inelegantly the previous five years, making Diana a whore, good for easy sex and nothing else. There is nothing of worth in Rucka's run. Nothing. If he had been less egotistical and used Rebirth (which was never advertised as a reboot, unlike the New 52!) to build upon Jason, Diana and her comic wouldn't be in the sorry state they are in today, after two years of aimless and frankly bad stories.

And his Amazons were exactly as I expect the "perfect little princesses" that peoples apparently want them to be : useless, boring and utterly uninteresting, bringing nothing at all to the story.
When did Rucka have Diana trade sex for money? When/how would such a thing even be possible/necessary? I just got the deluxe Rebirth WW volumes and don't remember this. Do expound if you can.