Default DCeased Dead Planet #4 Preview and Discussion

Alright it is time for the next issue of one of my current favorite elseworld series, DCeased Dead Planet. What is happening in this issue you ask? Well besides the undead and horrible things that we learned of last issue our heroes are going to New Genesis to rob Metron of the Mobius Chair to learn the cure for the anti-life equation.....I'm sure the New Gods will have no problem with that at all.

Anyway if I'm happy about anything it is seeing Wallace (unfortunately still in Kid Flash suit) and I actually kind of like the line-up of the new Justice League shown.

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Forgot the link.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/02/dc...dead-planet-4/
    Last edited by sifighter; 10-03-2020 at 08:39 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Alright it is time for the next issue of one of my current favorite elseworld series, DCeased Dead Planet. What is happening in this issue you ask? Well besides the undead and horrible things that we learned of last issue our heroes are going to New Genesis to rob Metron of the Mobius Chair to learn the cure for the anti-life equation.....I'm sure the New Gods will have no problem with that at all.

Anyway if I'm happy about anything it is seeing Wallace (unfortunately still in Kid Flash suit) and I actually kind of like the line-up of the new Justice League shown.

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

Forgot the link.

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/02/dc...dead-planet-4/
    This title never lets up on quality.

Damian sneaking up on John made me smile. I want to see of teh relationship between Damian and Cassie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    This title never lets up on quality.

Damian sneaking up on John made me smile. I want to see of teh relationship between Damian and Cassie.
    That’s actually my favorite part, especially when you consider John bursted in with a Boom tube and yet Damian snuck up behind him.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.