Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    173

    Default Sonic vs Gilgamesh

    Sonic The Hedgehog from Sonic X Takes on Gilgamesh from Fate Stay Night.

    Sonic


    vs

    Gilgamesh


    Rules:

    1-Bloodlust is on.

    2-Winner by ko or death.

    3-Start 500 feet away from each other.

    4-Fight takes place at Station Square.

    Last edited by mohammedelkhater; 08-30-2018 at 02:08 AM.

  2. #2
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,445

    Default

    How do you think this goes?
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  3. #3
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    unfamiliar with gil. what's his feats like?

  4. #4
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    6,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    unfamiliar with gil. what's his feats like?
    To quote Siriel last time Gilgamesh came up;

    Quote Originally Posted by Siriel
    I don't remember Zi Yu having some truly amazing speed feat, leaving him rather vulnerable to a bloodlusted Gilgamesh opening the fight by shooting hundreds of hypersonic weapons* at him while he charges up an attack which, when cancelled out by an attack of equal power, left a crater several miles wide**, which is the kind of thing I don't recall Zi Yu having an answer to.

    Also he has an FTL spaceship, so really this is a matter where Gilgamesh if not blitzed can utterly dictate the range of the fight and dodge any attempts at a counter-attack.

    *: At least some of which are described as being able to pierce through mountains, which may or may not be hyperbole; at the time of Fate/Zero doing that was rather outside of the range of what Servants had demonstrated so it wasn't very believable, but nowadays it has a lot more credibility to it.
    **: An explicitly lesser attack made the mass of a meteor that was going to cause a life-extinction event vanish from the sky, for further information.
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  5. #5
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    that's.................pretty damn up there.

    i know next to nothing about him but i seem him pop up ever so often, so i'd figure i'd ask.

  6. #6
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    unfamiliar with gil. what's his feats like?

  7. #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    unfamiliar with gil. what's his feats like?
    Last edited by mohammedelkhater; 08-01-2018 at 07:11 AM.

  8. #8
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    can i get some context for that fight? because i don't read/watch fate/stay night, nor do i speak japanese.

  9. #9
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Qatar
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    can i get some context for that fight? because i don't read/watch fate/stay night, nor do i speak japanese.
    There's an English Dub for fate/stay night.

  10. #10
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mohammedelkhater View Post
    There's an English Dub for fate/stay night.
    that's nice and all but it doesn't really answer my question.

  11. #11
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    can i get some context for that fight? because i don't read/watch fate/stay night, nor do i speak japanese.
    Gilgamesh, due to coming from what is OTL the oldest written work, presented as the strongest heroic spirit. He basically only ever loses because he half-asses all of his fights.

    His main fighting style is to use the Gate of Babylon, which is basically a pocket dimension where he stores all of his treasure. And his treasure is defined as "everything ever created by humans", and that's not any sort of metaphor. That includes a fuck ton of magic weapons. Think of any weapon created by men from any legend in the world. Gil has a prototype of those weapons which, due to how the Nasu verse works, are explicitly superior to the famous ones.

    However, Gil is not an expert with these weapons. In fact, he's not ever trained to wield them. So instead, he tends to just spam them as projectiles from his vault.

  12. #12
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Gilgamesh, due to coming from what is OTL the oldest written work, presented as the strongest heroic spirit. He basically only ever loses because he half-asses all of his fights.

    His main fighting style is to use the Gate of Babylon, which is basically a pocket dimension where he stores all of his treasure. And his treasure is defined as "everything ever created by humans", and that's not any sort of metaphor. That includes a fuck ton of magic weapons. Think of any weapon created by men from any legend in the world. Gil has a prototype of those weapons which, due to how the Nasu verse works, are explicitly superior to the famous ones.

    However, Gil is not an expert with these weapons. In fact, he's not ever trained to wield them. So instead, he tends to just spam them as projectiles from his vault.
    ahhh i see.

    how fast can he spam them?

  13. #13
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,826

    Default

    Well, since this thread itself is a bust, how would this Gilgamesh fare against the Marvel Gilgamesh (aka The Forgotten One)?

  14. #14
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ahhh i see.

    how fast can he spam them?
    IIRC there are statements that they can go Super Sonic?

    Gil himself is at minimum a lightning timer

  15. #15
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    34,623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    IIRC there are statements that they can go Super Sonic?

    Gil himself is at minimum a lightning timer
    that could put him a bit beyond SX sonic.

    how's his durability and soak?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •