Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    You are killing me with these. ^_^ Awesome.

I'm assuming you mean Chang in either her first book or the end of the last (Markovian Chang), as those are the two where she's actually in human form?*

* I mean, as a Markovian Chang is still essentially 'human' unless she actually wanders into the Central system of the Well World; she just has the added benefit of being effectively unkillable** by anything that can't 'outpower' a universe-level reality warping computer.

** 'Unkillable', not 'unstoppable', so she's very much still 'street level' unless Chaulker's second series loaded her up with powers.
    I haven't read all of the second Well World series yet, but I was picturing human Mavra Chang from Exiles at the Well of Souls. Just a highly-skilled thief who is comfortable with overcoming high-tech sensors and defenses.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I haven't read all of the second Well World series yet, but I was picturing human Mavra Chang from Exiles at the Well of Souls. Just a highly-skilled thief who is comfortable with overcoming high-tech sensors and defenses.
    With a variety of high-tech (by 'high-tech' we're talking easily comic book high-tech) gizmos to assist with that. Sounds like a good choice.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate