Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Is it just me, or is Havok being written as being more smug and cocky than usual. He almost reads like he's an arrogant, Madrox type comedy character.
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    ... maybe Havok is acting like goofy comedy character becouse he is still inverted. Instead of being an overly serious leader type who obsesses over being in Scott's shadow , he has instead become a less serious leader and a guy who deceives his own team mates. Not really malicious, but kind of an arrogant character.
    No, not really, I don't think. But then again, I'm probably not the best judge, as I haven't read a whole lot of MadroX.

Again, not really seeing it that way, myself. But maybe, there can be a fine line between confidence & conceit, and maybe he does cross it a couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by super curry max View Post
    Just read this and issue 13. In 13 peirce mentions he doesnt want another mr m incident when the reavers capture miss sinister. When did peirce and mr m ever meet? Mr m hasnt been in anything for like 15 years.
    Have no idea. Again, not familiar with Mr. M, or any of the minutia related to him.

Ultimate Member

Well right now Alex really has nothing to lose for one, and for two he's probably in overdrive of wanting to do SOMETHING to help, nothing in particular but after what his inverted self did he's probably really pushing to try to make up for it and overdoing it...