Incredible Member

Default Dante vs Sephiroth

So I saw the Dante vs Bayonetta Death Battle and the Sephiroth vs Vergil. Seems that while Vergil has a lot of potential on paper, he just doesn't have the range of abilities that Sephiroth has. So what if we switch the brothers and Dante takes the place of his big brother. For this fight, Dante has full access to his abilities and weapons that he has acquired from the different games, including Vergil's sword.

Who wins?

Dante can do the time stop thing and has many useful tricks.

I honestly take Death Battles view with a pinch of salt 97 percent of the time because they have a habit of adding bull **** numbers and stuff.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Dante can do the time stop thing and has many useful tricks.

I honestly take Death Battles view with a pinch of salt 97 percent of the time because they have a habit of adding bull **** numbers and stuff.
    What other special powers does Dante have from his years killing hell demons that they didn't cover in his Death Battle?

Not saying about Dante, because they did him justice though undersold Batonette as she seems faster than him game play wise and had that huge strength feat ( though story wise still as cunerable as a human while Dante has endurance and regen.)

Just stuff like how Ryu finally got his boulder lift feat against Jin but not defined against MK ( as in SF5. Everyone apparently is strong enough to smash steel shutter doors of top secret places. A feat denied to Cammy when she fought Sonya. Yes they are biasised to MK and I say **** them as a result.)

Really though Sephiroth is something Dante has not fought before as he illusions, has constant evolving body, and they face him Super Nova.

( Though they had Cloud, the guy who beats him lose to Link. The ****!?)