Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Heat-Wave more as anti-hero than villain (which he already was before all the stupid mindwipe nonsense).

Jay Garrick as alternate universe Henry Allen seems like a weird/cool idea maybe it could be a trend with other Golden Age heroes, it works for Black Canary.

White Canary

Zoom being Flash EvilVerse counterpart instead of Johnny Quick

Hasn't Francisco Ramon Vibe been a thing since the 1980s?
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Maybe Thea, more Tommy, and Dinah being a lawyer again, but that's really it. I hate synergy for the most part and I don't think the Arrowverse has done anything much better than the comics.
    I can't see comic Dinah as a lawyer.

I don't think she has the temperament for it...plus, we have Kate Spencer for that .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Zoom being Flash EvilVerse counterpart instead of Johnny Quick
    I wouldn't want to replace comic Hunter as is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can't see comic Dinah as a lawyer.

I don't think she has the temperament for it...plus, we have Kate Spencer for that .
    Personally, I think it makes sense. More than being a rockstar at least. I would also have her be the daughter of the original Black Canary like before the reboot and after Crisis. It'd also have her have brown hair and wear a blonde wig for her secret identity again. And have Dinah Drake be the florist while Dinah Lance will be the lawyer.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

CAPE CLIPS!!! Just kidding! Seriously, don't do cape clips. I like TV Kara's symbol a lot better than comic Kara's symbol. it's like Superman's but is just distinctive enough to be interesting. Even without the yellow it looks better. Killer Frost as an anti-hero instead of a straight up villain. Maybe even have her be a distinct personality from Caitlyn like on the show.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    CAPE CLIPS!!! Just kidding! Seriously, don't do cape clips. I like TV Kara's symbol a lot better than comic Kara's symbol. it's like Superman's but is just distinctive enough to be interesting. Even without the yellow it looks better. Killer Frost as an anti-hero instead of a straight up villain. Maybe even have her be a distinct personality from Caitlyn like on the show.
    I wouldn't mind the season 3 Killer Frost costume showing up in the comics.

Incredible Member

White Canary, Dinah's badass assassin sister. She could be like DC's Black Widow.

Wild Dog, the René Ramirez version.

I like Green Arrow having a street-level squad, but maybe here I'd have them be the Outsiders. Include White Canary, Wild Dog, Black Lightning, and Element Woman.

I also like Green Arrow having a past of killing. I think it's a nice differentiation from Batman, giving Oliver this morally dubious past, and I like balancing the swashbuckling adventurous aspect of Green Arrow with something a bit more raw.

Legends of Tomorrow, but I'd have it led by Rip's dad, Booster Gold. Also include the other JL B-listers that time doesn't care about like Blue Beetle (Ted), Firestorm, Red Tornado, Vixen, etc, leftover characters who aren't in any other books right now.
    Last edited by SmokeMonster; 08-02-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't mind the season 3 Killer Frost costume showing up in the comics.
    I just want to see more Frost! She was my favorite thing about Batmans team. I don't want to see her going back to a baddy.

So yeah, more Caitlin.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Hasn't Francisco Ramon Vibe been a thing since the 1980s?
    Since the New 52. Vibe's name in the 80s was Paco.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    Paco is a nickname for Francisco.

Huh, never knew that. I kind of doubt Gerry Conway did when he created the character, too, given that it was never mentioned and Paco was treated like his real name. Conway wasn't the most knowledgeable fellow about what the minorities he was writing in JLA.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    And he was a pretty terrible character, with not much resemblance to the Arrowverse version.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeMonster View Post
    White Canary, Dinah's badass assassin sister. She could be like DC's Black Widow.

Wild Dog, the René Ramirez version.
    When it comes to WIld Dog I prefer the classic version. And with the Tons of badass female assassins DC allready has, and the comics version of Dinah beeing much more bad ass, than the crappy Arrowverse Version, I don't really what Sarah would really bring to the table (and she would require a massive Retcon of Dinahs Background).

Maybe Thea, more Tommy, and Dinah being a lawyer again, but that's really it.
    Dinah was a florist not a lawyer.
    Last edited by Aahz; 08-03-2018 at 12:27 AM.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

White Canary for sure. Giving Dinah a time-travelling bi-sexual sister who was once a member of the League of Assassins is so good I can't believe that nobody has introduced her into the comics yet.

Vibe really should have been included on one of the new Justice League books. DC is wasting the opportunity to bring in new readers here.

Alex Danvers is also a good idea, but the elder Danvers seem to be taking that role in Supergirl comic and the details of Supergirl's backstory seem to be such a mess at the moment, I am not sure how they could do it. Hopefully whatever continuity reshuffle that comes next will combine all the various Supergirls into one single character.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Dinah was a florist not a lawyer.
    Yeah. I know. I just had the "again" and "back to" in my mind because I was thinking about the old status where she was the original Black Canary's mother (Dinah Drake) and that it should go back to that with Dinah Lance being a lawyer instead of a florist to differentiate her from her mother and it would make more sense than rockstar nonsense.