Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Default Red Hood and the Outlaws #25 Preview/Discussion

http://www.monkeysfightingrobots.co/...utlaws-25/amp/

It's here! And already off to a great start.

Ooooh looks good, I do love me some Robin flashbacks, can't wait to feel all the emotional gut punches I know this issue is gonna have.

BANNED

This is it, the fight to end all fights. The tear to end all cries!

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    This is it, the fight to end all fights. The tear to end all cries!

I was sitting in the bus, coming back home from my work (I love my current work. Christ, kids are fun, tiring, but fun), and I barely could contain my laugh. Thank you. For Thot and Amateratsu, I'm so hyped.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-02-2018 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Phoneposting is bad for your health

What do you mean. I'm not crying at all. Nope. Nope.

And I finaly read it.

Damn. That was beautiful and inspired. Good opening for a heavy and emotional issue.
    Soo, sooo hyped right now.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Now that was a kick in the feels right there. So looking forward to the issue.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I am so concerned.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

WHat the heck man? DOuble post.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Looks fun, I'm more of a mended Bruce /Jason relationship, but that's ok. Not a huge fan of the suit though. Looks like old school Azreal. A cheap version at that. Maybe it will translate better in the comic, rather than just artwork.

Lmao at the cover with what Jason is saying. That is wrong on every level, looking forward to the issue though. From what the solicits say, Jason gets throttled which should be hitting the emotional cords when the issue ships out.
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

REDHOTO_Cv25_var.jpg

That is sexy

At this point I don't need to look at the credit to know it's Yasmine Putri

It just occurred to me... Maybe this fight with Bruce is not because he wants to reprehend Jason and send him to Blackgate / Arkham / insert name of any facility. Maybe it's because he wants to stop him and send him to Sanctuary, and that's why Superman shows up. Bruce doesn't want to hurt Jason: he wants to stop him and put him somewhere where he could get help. Like what they did with Wally in Flash. A bit tricky and unexpected, and wouldn't be too traumatic as far as their relation goes, but it certainly could put Jason in self-imposed exile. It also would tie with... whatever it may happen with Roy.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    It just occurred to me... Maybe this fight with Bruce is not because he wants to reprehend Jason and send him to Blackgate / Arkham / insert name of any facility. Maybe it's because he wants to stop him and send him to Sanctuary, and that's why Superman shows up. Bruce doesn't want to hurt Jason: he wants to stop him and put him somewhere where he could get help. Like what they did with Wally in Flash. A bit tricky and unexpected, and wouldn't be too traumatic as far as their relation goes, but it certainly could put Jason in self-imposed exile. It also would tie with... whatever it may happen with Roy.
    At the end of issue 24 Bruce mentions that he wants to bring Jason in. That at least doesn't sound like a straight way to prison but more like Bruce wanting to find out what is going on. On one hand Jason would be a perfect candidate for the Sanctuary. On the other hand the solicitations for HiC give me the feeling that Batman didn't found the Sanctuary just for treating vigilantes with PTSD. Maybe there is another main goal in which case it could be possible that sending Jason to Sanctuary wouldn't make sense. I don't know if DC comic writers talk to each other. If not, Lobdell could potentially create some logic error by stating that Bruce wanted to send Jason to Sanctuary.

But I get your idea - and the consequences it could have in the worst case scenario concerning Roy: Bruce wants to send Jason to the Sanctuary, Jason declines the offer and flees. He meets with Roy who wants to give the Sanctuary a chance - maybe even asking Jason if he really doesn't want to accompany him. Jason still declines. Roy dies. Conclusion: Jason blaming himself for Roy's death and asking himself if he could have prevented it.

God, I so hope that Roy survives. Jason has already enough personal problems as it is. He doesn't need a dead best friend on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    At the end of issue 24 Bruce mentions that he wants to bring Jason in. That at least doesn't sound like a straight way to prison but more like Bruce wanting to find out what is going on. On one hand Jason would be a perfect candidate for the Sanctuary. On the other hand the solicitations for HiC give me the feeling that Batman didn't found the Sanctuary just for treating vigilantes with PTSD. Maybe there is another main goal in which case it could be possible that sending Jason to Sanctuary wouldn't make sense. I don't know if DC comic writers talk to each other. If not, Lobdell could potentially create some logic error by stating that Bruce wanted to send Jason to Sanctuary.

But I get your idea - and the consequences it could have in the worst case scenario concerning Roy: Bruce wants to send Jason to the Sanctuary, Jason declines the offer and flees. He meets with Roy who wants to give the Sanctuary a chance - maybe even asking Jason if he really doesn't want to accompany him. Jason still declines. Roy dies. Conclusion: Jason blaming himself for Roy's death and asking himself if he could have prevented it.

God, I so hope that Roy survives. Jason has already enough personal problems as it is. He doesn't need a dead best friend on top of it.
    I still don't have a clear idea of what Sanctuary is supposed to be, but yes, that's what I was thinking it could be happening here soon. I suspect the writers don't talk between themselves a lot, looking at what has happened with the wedding and the tie ins and everything else. At least, not in detail; maybe it falls under what editorial thinks most writers should know (the basics, probably, if that's how it works).