Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Not impressed...probably do about as well as Morbius.

Take away the Kraven name and it is just standard action movie about someone getting revenge on his a-hole dad.
    Not only that...it does give, to me at least, some reminiscence of catwoman movie. The reason I acted by feline( even the pose is almost the same, jumping on the walls and similar odd skinned opponent...to be honest cgi is slightly better.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    The term “DVD rental” screams late 90s early 2000s
    DVD players were incredibly expensive until the PS2 came out. it's firmly a 2000s thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenon View Post
    DVD players were incredibly expensive until the PS2 came out. it's firmly a 2000s thing.
    Of course you are correct. I got my first one in 2001.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I know this isn't ideal for our beloved Spidey, but I actually really enjoy Sony's spin-offs.

They're mid-budget trash, mangled by editing and clueless executives, that my friend and I can go laugh with or at and generally have an enjoyable hour and a half. The meme of Morbius made it one of my favourite watching experiences of last year.

In the sea of 2-3 hour tried and tested mediocre massive budget releases I'd rather be entertained than bored, even when it's at the movie's expense, and they're always hours of fun conversation afterwards.

Bring on dumbass Lion-Blood-Powered Kraven vs bad-accented, out of shape Gladiator and Rocksteady! I am bound to have fun watching another train wreck.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

I will watch this movie but I can tell it will most likely be pretty similiar in quality to Morbius.

The trailer is soooooooooooooooo bad. The movie is going to be as **** as Morbius was.

Another wasted character. Another waster actor. Such a waste.

IT'S KRAVENING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls kill me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reilly View Post
    The trailer is soooooooooooooooo bad. The movie is going to be as **** as Morbius was.

Another wasted character. Another waster actor. Such a waste.

IT'S KRAVENING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls kill me.
    Morbus at least had Matt Smith having fun

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    Morbus at least had Matt Smith having fun
    Maybe that'll be Russel Crow this time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe that'll be Russel Crow this time.
    I hope so, it would be wonderful if this turns out to be fun film

If you ask me, this movie could work well if Kraven is portrayed not as an anti hero at first but as a man simply obsessed with hunt, greed and overambition. Maybe his obsession with some kind of 'greatest hunt' stuff leads to his downfall. Perhaps, the aftermath of this could LEAD to him becoming an anti-hero.

But it seems like they will just make him an anti-hero/hero from the beginning.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ubauba01 View Post
    If you ask me, this movie could work well if Kraven is portrayed not as an anti hero at first but as a man simply obsessed with hunt, greed and overambition. Maybe his obsession with some kind of 'greatest hunt' stuff leads to his downfall. Perhaps, the aftermath of this could LEAD to him becoming an anti-hero.

But it seems like they will just make him an anti-hero/hero from the beginning.
    My enjoyment of this movie hinges entirely on how many people's eyeballs he rips out of their sockets using his teeth. We know of at least one so I'm pretty optimistic for this all things considered.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moxxi517 View Post
    My enjoyment of this movie hinges entirely on how many people's eyeballs he rips out of their sockets using his teeth. We know of at least one so I'm pretty optimistic for this all things considered.
    Maybe it can be his special finishing move throughout the film. I hope it comes with him (or better yet an offscreen voice) bellowing "eyeball bite!"
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Moxxi517 View Post
    That's kind of my feeling. I expect it to be schlock, but I don't mind as long as it's entertaining schlock. I wished Morbius had an R rating and went full stupid so it might have been fun to watch.