Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

So...is he going to wear a Rhino suit, Rhino mecha, mutant Rhino, or just be a guy called "Rhino?"

Astonishing Member

If they are adding the Rhino, they could also use half of the animal villains of Spidey's gallery: Lizard, Vulture, Scorpion, Grizzly, Stegron....

Not that I don't like the idea of this jerks getting off Spidey's back and kill each other, but at this rate, Spidey could end up with no one to fight.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    If they are adding the Rhino, they could also use half of the animal villains of Spidey's gallery: Lizard, Vulture, Scorpion, Grizzly, Stegron....

Not that I don't like the idea of this jerks getting off Spidey's back and kill each other, but at this rate, Spidey could end up with no one to fight.
    When in doubt...put VENOM in everything!

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...is he going to wear a Rhino suit, Rhino mecha, mutant Rhino, or just be a guy called "Rhino?"
    Mutant.

The trailer description showed at Cinemacon described the scene as being the moneyshot, a solid black transition where someone says "You'll know why they call me The Rhino", as it cuts to him injecting something into his arm and it transforms.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    When in doubt...put VENOM in everything!

Venom has evolved beyond Spider-Man's shadow. He's his own character now, so he doesn't need him. The only connection needed for Venom and Spider-Man is the white spider logo.

Venom has evolved beyond Spider-Man's shadow. He's his own character now, so he doesn't need him. The only connection needed for Venom and Spider-Man is the white spider logo.
    very true cates run and the sony venom movie proves this
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    very true cates run and the sony venom movie proves this
    Well, I know that. I just...really, really want a Spider-Man vs. Venom movie, we haven't had one since Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

Well, I know that. I just...really, really want a Spider-Man vs. Venom movie, we haven't had one since Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3!
    dont worry maybe the success of spider-man 2 video will make the mcu script do the venom plot
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    dont worry maybe the success of spider-man 2 video will make the mcu script do the venom plot
    That would be cool. Fingers crossed!

Astonishing Member

That was during the time Venom was still mainly another foe of Spider-Man, but those times are already outdated.

Astonishing Member

*Sorry, repeated post*
    Last edited by Ursalink; 04-25-2023 at 06:19 PM.

They should use animal totems instead of mutants. It's more specific to Spider-Man as a concept and gives Kraven more of a hook as a character. Outside of Spider-Man he would go after other Totems. Its also builds a thread that could connect othet films and leads up to Morlun as an overarching villian.

I wouldn't have used Rhino but it's a good pick for Kraven to go up against. I wonder if Chameleon would get a tease.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 04-25-2023 at 05:24 PM.

I still wish Rhino would be a Hulk villain in the MCU.

This is still going to be weird as I still view Kraven as a villain. straight up. I'm still not with trying to force feed some sinister six film