Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

When Secret Wars ended didn't Reed and Sue stay behind to recreate the Multiverse or did I miss something? Which could be the case because I thought it was really bad and convoluted...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    When Secret Wars ended didn't Reed and Sue stay behind to recreate the Multiverse or did I miss something? Which could be the case because I thought it was really bad and convoluted...
    The ending as is, with the Richards recreating the multiverse was a very nice "and they lived happily ever after". But the details and aftermath weren't well-defined. Ideally something should have gone out to Marvel writers stating "this is what happened at the end of Secret Wars". It certainly would have kept conflicts like Power Pack and Two-In-One from telling two markedly different stories.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    The ending as is, with the Richards recreating the multiverse was a very nice "and they lived happily ever after". But the details and aftermath weren't well-defined. Ideally something should have gone out to Marvel writers stating "this is what happened at the end of Secret Wars". It certainly would have kept conflicts like Power Pack and Two-In-One from telling two markedly different stories.
    That is what I thought, but M2in1 makes it seem like Reed and Sue and kids were fighting an endless hoard in the multiverse...Or was the Power Reed had at the end finite and after recreating the Multiverse, they were not powerless and stuck somewhere?

Astonishing Member

Fantastic Four#1 was one of the best new issues one numbers comic books that i had read in a while.
    Plot wise and art wise i thought it was good,from the Marvel comic books i have been reading,there have been great new comic books but Fantastic Four#1 really looked like a great issue one comic book story with the Fantastic Four.