Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    My top Two:
    The All New, All Different X-Men
    Cyclops, Banshee, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Storm and Phoenix.
    The Original Five plus Two
    Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Ice-Man, The Beast, The Angel, Havok and Lorna Dane.
    Lorna needs more love.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I would have to go with the blue/gold teams as my favorite x-rosters.

However, for it to be "perfect" (IMO) I would have taken Shadowcat out of Excalibur and put her with the blue team.

The times they've been together in the comics, Shadowcat and Jubilee have had some very funny and almost sisterly moments.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The Operation Zero Tolerance era X-Men. Scott, Jean, Bobby, Ororo, Logan, Cece Reyes, Marrow, and Cannonball. I think this is a pretty underrated team that didn't really have a ton of focus after the initial crossover, and it's a pretty diverse spread, all things considered.

Road trip era X-Force. Moonstar, Sunspot, Cannonball, Meltdown, Warpath, Siryn, Bedlam, and Domino.

The last one is hard but I'm going to go with the New X-Men from Morrison's run. Jean, Scott, Logan, Emma, and Hank. Close seconds are the O5, X-Treme X-Men, and X-Men Red.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Outback era takes home the gold on the best x-team for me

Mark Carey’s original supernovas team after omega sentinel joined is probably taking home the silver medal

X-men blue/gold teams take the bronze with Wood’s original all lady x-squad just falling short of third place
    Last edited by Muffinman; 08-03-2018 at 10:48 PM.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

My favorite roster was Rogue, Frenzy, Gambit, Legion, and Rachel. My other favorites team was Emma, Scott, James, Hisako, Ororo, and Hank
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Non-X-Men team shoutouts to Claremont's New Mutants, OG Generation X, and post-Cable X-Force (Sunspot, Warpath, Cannonball, Boomer, Siryn, Moonstar, Rictor, Shatterstar, Caliban)
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The staff of the Jean Grey Academy

Primary members: Logan, Kitty Pryde, Iceman, Beast and Rachel Grey

The reason: For the most part, I liked this X-Roster because all the weirdness that was going on reminded me of Bachalo's run on Generation X. I never expected Jason Aaron was capable of these types of stories. Too bad Bachalo's time with this team was so brief.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post

This X10000000000000

Val Cooper's X-Factor

Primary members: Havok, Polaris, Strong Guy, Wolfsbane, Madrox and Quicksilver

The reason: Peter David wrote stories about this X-Roster which kept me interested, and explored the characters quite thoroughly. I enjoyed his take on Pietro, especially when he refused to conform to the team's dress code.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 08-04-2018 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Added one more team.

The Sidekicks Podcast made by comics newbies, for comics newbies.

They are so many good ones i can't choose favorites But I can choose who I wanted to see more of

1.Mike Carey's initial X-Men squad: Rogue (leader), Mystique, Iceman, Sabretooth, Cable, Omega Sentinel, Cannonball and Lady Mastermind.The X-men concept can pull off anything and this to me is what if X-men decide to do Suicide Squad/Thunderbolts.The set up and the team chemistry was perfect. I wish this had a longer run

2.The Extinction Team: Cyclops (leader), Storm, Magik, Colossus (Juggernaut-powered), Namor, Hope, Magneto, Danger and White Queen. Now I think this should be default concept for X-men lets take our best and biggest guns and put them on team together. I think that how the world should them as group as capable of as the Avengers or threat just a big scary threat.

3. New Xmen -Prodigy, Surge, Anole, Rock slide, Pixie, Elixir, Dust, Gentile, X-23, Mercury- I love new Mutants, I love Gen X but this group really felt like students and cast was nicely selected down from a huge cast characters leaving compelling group of kids and powers. I don't know why we are getting stuff with Nature Girl and Eyeboy with this group hanging around in limbo. This group that would feel the most like classic X-men if they were allowed to grow imo.

I like a lot of these teams people are mentioning but I feel like I got enough of them to satisfy me and I realize how much of liking Xmen is seeing new interesting groups put together

Wolverine, Cyclops, Phoenix (Jean Grey), Beast, The White Queen : aka X-Men essentials
    Yeah, you can put Storm and Nigthcrawler in the equation too.
    - I love Wolverine. Really.
    - Yeah ? Which one ?

Last edited by Hi-Fi; 08-04-2018 at 10:12 AM.

So many good line-ups:

My favourites
    1. outback.jpg

2.uncaanyx-force.jpg

3.blue.jpg

So many good line-ups:

My favourites
    outback.jpg

uncaanyx-force.jpg

blue.jpg
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 08-04-2018 at 11:28 AM.