Default Question about Age of Ultron

So you guys remember evil/crazy Tony Stark gave a warning to Wolverine about messing with time travel? Did AoU totally wrap up or are there still dangling plot lines? Do you think how the All New Xmen cant go back to their own timeline is because of fall out events from AoU or am missing something?

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I think there could be an alternate Wolverine still out there, which could solve his upcoming death problem.

As for the Original X-Men, only they cannot go back to their time. Some of the Brotherhood were able to go back with no problem. I'm pretty sure their problem is something 100% pertaining to that series. Uatu even visited Hank McCoy and told him he broke time.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by MyriVerse View Post
    I think there could be an alternate Wolverine still out there, which could solve his upcoming death problem.

As for the Original X-Men, only they cannot go back to their time. Some of the Brotherhood were able to go back with no problem. I'm pretty sure their problem is something 100% pertaining to that series. Uatu even visited Hank McCoy and told him he broke time.
    ah! good point! Thanks! I wasn't sure if there were still ramifications from AoU other than Angela in the MU so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    ah! good point! Thanks! I wasn't sure if there were still ramifications from AoU other than Angela in the MU so far.
    Marvel has teased that this may also link into the Incursions. Plus a ramification of AoU was Galactus in the Ultimate Universe which was a great idea with bad execution.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Marvel has teased that this may also link into the Incursions. Plus a ramification of AoU was Galactus in the Ultimate Universe which was a great idea with bad execution.
    And as seen in New Invaders, might show the Negative Zone as something of a multiversal zone.

We have the occurrence of self aware AI as well. Not sure if that will die with the Avengers AI book but for now we have it.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    We have the occurrence of self aware AI as well. Not sure if that will die with the Avengers AI book but for now we have it.
    Self aware AI is hardly new for the Marvel Universe.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Wait, I already knew of Galactus in the Ultimate U...did he make his return to 616? Also, didn't Avengers A.I. wrap up? I also think it would be pretty cool if the Incursions were somehow linked to AoU

Mighty Member

Wait, I already knew of Galactus in the Ultimate U...did he make his return to 616? Also, didn't Avengers A.I. wrap up? I also think it would be pretty cool if the Incursions were somehow linked to AoU
    At the end of a recent New Invaders arc, Ikaris and Makkari seemed to have found Galactus in the N-zone and we're planning on using him in a revenge plot on the Kree.

Spectacular Member

No, not the 616. It's just that he recently had a cameo in the All-New Invaders #5 in a scene with some of the Eternals from 616. Galactus has been banished to the Negative Zone/N-Zone at the end of that Ultimate U event. The Negative Zone has been previously stated as being a universe that's linked to all the other alternate realities out there. So if you were to open a portal to the Negative Zone in the Age of Apocalypse world, you would reach the same Negative Zone as if you were to enter from the 616's portal. The problem is the Negative Zone is too big, and so it's very unlikely to find a different portal other than the one you came in from. Also, at this point, there are conflicting reports as to whether the Ultimate U's N-Zone is the same or different place as the Negative Zone. Personally, I think every writer other than the guy who came up with the N-Zone way back in the early issues of Ultimate Fantastic Four consider the two to be the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    No, not the 616. It's just that he recently had a cameo in the All-New Invaders #5 in a scene with some of the Eternals from 616. Galactus has been banished to the Negative Zone/N-Zone at the end of that Ultimate U event. The Negative Zone has been previously stated as being a universe that's linked to all the other alternate realities out there. So if you were to open a portal to the Negative Zone in the Age of Apocalypse world, you would reach the same Negative Zone as if you were to enter from the 616's portal. The problem is the Negative Zone is too big, and so it's very unlikely to find a different portal other than the one you came in from. Also, at this point, there are conflicting reports as to whether the Ultimate U's N-Zone is the same or different place as the Negative Zone. Personally, I think every writer other than the guy who came up with the N-Zone way back in the early issues of Ultimate Fantastic Four consider the two to be the same place.
    Hmmm...well I would think a portal to the Negative zone is a portal to the Negative zone no matter which earth you're on? I always thought the Negative zone was another dimension...so why would there be different Negative zones anyway you know?