Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

So much from Johns' Justice League, including but not limited to..

What was the a plan for Superman & Wonder Woman's relationship?
    How was Superman/Wonder Woman a threat to the future, at least enough to erase two Booster Golds?
    Who was Brother Eye's new programmer? Didn't seem to be the Crime Syndicate ("him") and GRID didn't exist yet.
    What happened to Element Woman?
    What was the plan for Lex Luthor in the Justice League?
    What was the plan for Captain Cold in the Justice League?
    What was the plan for Lex Luthor knowing Batman's secret identity?
    What was the plan for baby Darkseid?

Some of these might have been answered, I'd completely checked out by Darkseid War, as half of John's Justice League run felt like unexplored/halted ideas or endings changed to reflect the next thing he thought of.
    Just. Be. Nice.

Incredible Member

Recent, but still annoying that Warren Ellis spent two years building out a very interesting "Wild Storm" universe/imprint -- that was updated for modern times with major tech conglomerates controlling the world -- and now we're never going to get more stories to emerge from it. Wildcats would've been awesome, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Option38 View Post
    Going back more than 10 years, but I ran across something in my back issues. In Uncanny X-Men (vol 1), circa issue 105 or so (1977-ish), a fan writes in to talk about Professor Xavier being legally dead. In the "old' X-Men days, pre "Giant Size", Professor Xavier was believed dead and all of his assets, including the Mansion, were transferred to Scott Summers (Cyclops). I don't recall this being addressed in the "new" relaunch...or even to date.

Obviously, I don't have 100% recall of every little X-plot element, but was this ever brought up, from 1977 to today? Even if it was a throwaway line of dialouge and only addressed in a word balloon. Like: "well, Professor, I just settled all your affairs over your supposed death and you're fully back in charge of your assets... hey, it's Garrok!".
    There was also an issue in the 90s or early 2000s where Juggernaut came to the Mansion to claim ownership of it because Xavier was in prison at the time. Juggernaut even brought his lawyer.

I don't think this was ever followed up either.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    There was also an issue in the 90s or early 2000s where Juggernaut came to the Mansion to claim ownership of it because Xavier was in prison at the time. Juggernaut even brought his lawyer.

I don't think this was ever followed up either.
    X-men 70 by Joe Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by hairys View Post
    Recent, but still annoying that Warren Ellis spent two years building out a very interesting "Wild Storm" universe/imprint -- that was updated for modern times with major tech conglomerates controlling the world -- and now we're never going to get more stories to emerge from it. Wildcats would've been awesome, imo.
    I agree with this. So much potential left on the table.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners Thread So much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
    "Being politically incorrect shouldn't be a matter of pride. It's the last gasp of the wrong side of history." - Unknown
    "By all means, compare these s**t-heads to Nazis." - Mike Godwin referring to the protesters in Charlottesville.

Did we ever find out what the deal was with the woman who apparently had the actual car from the cover of Action #1 over in one of the Superman books?
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    Did we ever find out what the deal was with the woman who apparently had the actual car from the cover of Action #1 over in one of the Superman books?
    Amazing since Action #1000 had "The Car" by Geoff Johns Richard Donner which retconned the scene and Butch Mason. And then Bendis has the female villain with the car in Action 1006 with no follow-up that I am aware of.