Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    Ultimate Spiderman (Pre-ultimatum)
    The whole Pandora's deal, that got absolutely nowhere, aside from a cameo in DC Rebirth, like 5 YEARS LATER
    DC seemingly changed the entire aspect of Pandora as we saw by 2013 and installed the whole 7 Deadly Sins aspect by the Forever Evil lead in. There was the Trinity of Sin branch of titles they did to explain more of the back story involving Pandora , The Question and Phantom Stranger. But all of them was cancelled because they were awful . Bt 2016 they decided to just kill off Pandora and never really bring up the Trinity of Sin at all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Had Bakula not decided on doing Enterprise in 1999/2000 then we would have found out. Sci-Fi (now SyFy) was gonna do an updated series of Quantum Leap. The 2 hour movie would have Beckett's 2 kids decide to go find their father. Al I believe would not be involved and I believe that Sam Beckett would be found but his children was now leapers and he would have the Al role . With rotating episodes featuring his son and daughter taking his role having to fix things and hopefully leap home.
    There is still time for them to do this project. I hope!

Lex Luthor cooking up a plan with Owlman of the Crime Syndicate while he was a serving member of the Justice League in Geoff Johns' run.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Probably the only time anything like this has happened is when a line gets prematurely cancelled.

Fantastic Member

The fallout of Doomsday Clock. =)
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    First thing that came to my mind:
    GREEN LANTERN - Lost Army/Edge of Oblivion. For NO apparent reason, the entire GLC disappears from this universe and pops up in the universe previous to this one.
    I thought it was assumed that that was part of the fallout from Doctor Manhattan.

I also wanted to see 1963 resolved. I still re-read that entire beautiful series from time to time.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Alan Moore's 1963.
    I also wanted to see 1963 resolved. I still re-read that entire beautiful series from time to time.
    Me too. And the big finale was to be drawn by Jim Lee. But sadly, he never got around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatut Zeraze View Post
    The most appreciated of all suffocations.
    But it’s non-existent.
    Last edited by TheRay; 11-19-2020 at 10:58 AM.

Convergence.

There was SO much potential in revisiting all the characters and places of old continuities. Take how the LOSH befriended the Atomic Knights or Kal-L meating Red Son Superman. Once everyone went back home, you still had stories you could have told with them interacting. I'd kill for a book where the LOSH help the Atomic Knights clean up their world.
    Reimagined public domain superheroes in a 1945 that never was!
    Read the superhero webcomic THE POWER OF STARDUST!

Incredible Member

Marvel and James Robinson's ALL-NEW INVADERS had a storyline throughout it involving the Martians from Killraven and War of the Worlds. It looked like the team was going for a SECRET INVASION type of story involving the Martians' plans throughout history. Right before the mag was suddenly cancelled, the tale was ended, a story involving Neo-Nazis happened. But then the mag was cancelled before even that story was finished. Also there was a storyline left hanging involving a device the Kree got their blue mitts on an artifact called the God's Whisper. Which would enable the wielder control any god, deity. It was used by Kree Persuer, Tanalath, to control the Eternal Ikaris. After Ikaris was freed, the Eternal took possession of the God's Whisper, and he along with the rest of the Eternals planned retaliation against the Kree Empire. Their plan involved using the God's Whisper to sic Galactus on the Kree. The World Devourer they found trapped in the Negative Zone after the events of ULTIMATE CATACLYSM. The War of the Worlds one bugged me the most as a fan the original novel, and its various incarnations and takes on it.

BANNED

The unborn child of Peter and MJ that Norman apparently killed or abducted............Marvel tries to pretend it never happened, and whenever Peter's great life tragedies or Norman's misdeeds are brought up, they always skip that one, and it's the most brutal of all I'd say.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Probably only choosing this because I'm a huge Runaways fan, but I would said everything about the last Four issues of the Third series. A lot happened in those few issues, the title was put on hiatus before transitioning into cancelled, and when they showed up next it was all basically swept under the rug. Well, not everything. They acknowledged that the dinosaur died, but everything else was left up in the air. That includes resurrecting a character with no explanation, and then having that character be resurrected again when the title returned.
    I haven't followed Runaways since that third volume ended. Did Xavin ever come back?

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I haven't followed Runaways since that third volume ended. Did Xavin ever come back?
    No. Xavin is still trapped in space with the Majesdanians. They've barely been mentioned in the current series, and haven't even appeared in flashbacks. It's not a great look for the kids considering how many plot coupons they have, and the no-Skrulls on Earth policy hasn't been around in years. I recall Jeremy Whitley expressing interest in them for Future Foundation, but that book didn't get much of a shot.

I believe the last time they ever appeared, it was a cameo in the original A-Force mini-series alongside Gert Yorkes.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

Astonishing Member

The baby May storyline from the Spider-man clone saga.