Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What was going to happen to Killer Croc in the Williams/Blackman run on Batwoman and where there run was going in general. After Batwoman Annual #1 the whole series went downhill real fast and Batwoman has never quite recovered as a character in the comics.

Did the crew of the Lost Light ever find the Knights of Cybertron? No, they didn't because Unicron ate that whole universe but the main plot of The Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye/The Transformers: Lost Light was a ship of misfit Autobots and Decepticons was going to find the ancient Knights of Cybertron to rediscover their lost culture and writer James Roberts only used that plot as an excuse to write Transformers stories and I think he stated that the Knights of Cybertron never really interested him at all.
    Last edited by Cyberstrike; 03-26-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberstrike View Post
    What was going to happen to Killer Croc in the Williams/Blackman run on Batwoman and where there run was going in general. After Batwoman Annual #1 the whole series went downhill real fast and Batwoman has never quite recovered as a character in the comics.

Did the crew of the Lost Light ever find the Knights of Cybertron? No, they didn't because Unicron ate that whole universe but the main plot of The Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye/The Transformers: Lost Light was a ship of misfit Autobots and Decepticons was going to find the ancient Knights of Cybertron to rediscover their lost culture and writer James Roberts only used that plot as an excuse to write Transformers stories and I think he stated that the Knights of Cybertron never really interested him at all.
    The plotline was resolved, actually. I'd rather not spoil it, but more than meets the eye actually did an excellent job resolving their subplots. I can only think of a few that went unresolved.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    First thing that came to my mind:
    GREEN LANTERN - Lost Army/Edge of Oblivion. For NO apparent reason, the entire GLC disappears from this universe and pops up in the universe previous to this one. Interesting premise, the GLC far from home, on the run, what's a young Krona doing there? etc... Aside from Lost Army getting the plug pulled then having the Edge of Oblivion pick up almost none of the plot points, the GLC find their way back to this universe. Okay great.... but what the hell happened in the first place???

TRINITY OF SIN - What the heck was the deal with The Question? I guess that version will have to remain an enigma wrapped in a riddle suffocated by a doomed premise...
    Guaranteed Johns, much as I love him, had no idea whatsoever who the Question was going to end up being or even how the story was going to play out before committing it to the page.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I actually liked the Trinity of Sin, and thought the New 52 Phantom Stranger books was an underrated gem.
    You are absolutely right. J.M. DeMatteis' Phantom Stranger run is brilliant. And Fernando Blanco's art! Breathtaking. His depictions of heaven and hell are wonderful.