Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

So much from Johns' Justice League, including but not limited to..

What was the a plan for Superman & Wonder Woman's relationship?
    How was Superman/Wonder Woman a threat to the future, at least enough to erase two Booster Golds?
    Who was Brother Eye's new programmer? Didn't seem to be the Crime Syndicate ("him") and GRID didn't exist yet.
    What happened to Element Woman?
    What was the plan for Lex Luthor in the Justice League?
    What was the plan for Captain Cold in the Justice League?
    What was the plan for Lex Luthor knowing Batman's secret identity?
    What was the plan for baby Darkseid?

Some of these might have been answered, I'd completely checked out by Darkseid War, as half of John's Justice League run felt like unexplored/halted ideas or endings changed to reflect the next thing he thought of.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Incredible Member

Recent, but still annoying that Warren Ellis spent two years building out a very interesting "Wild Storm" universe/imprint -- that was updated for modern times with major tech conglomerates controlling the world -- and now we're never going to get more stories to emerge from it. Wildcats would've been awesome, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Option38 View Post
    Going back more than 10 years, but I ran across something in my back issues. In Uncanny X-Men (vol 1), circa issue 105 or so (1977-ish), a fan writes in to talk about Professor Xavier being legally dead. In the "old' X-Men days, pre "Giant Size", Professor Xavier was believed dead and all of his assets, including the Mansion, were transferred to Scott Summers (Cyclops). I don't recall this being addressed in the "new" relaunch...or even to date.

Obviously, I don't have 100% recall of every little X-plot element, but was this ever brought up, from 1977 to today? Even if it was a throwaway line of dialouge and only addressed in a word balloon. Like: "well, Professor, I just settled all your affairs over your supposed death and you're fully back in charge of your assets... hey, it's Garrok!".
    There was also an issue in the 90s or early 2000s where Juggernaut came to the Mansion to claim ownership of it because Xavier was in prison at the time. Juggernaut even brought his lawyer.

I don't think this was ever followed up either.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    There was also an issue in the 90s or early 2000s where Juggernaut came to the Mansion to claim ownership of it because Xavier was in prison at the time. Juggernaut even brought his lawyer.

I don't think this was ever followed up either.
    X-men 70 by Joe Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by hairys View Post
    Recent, but still annoying that Warren Ellis spent two years building out a very interesting "Wild Storm" universe/imprint -- that was updated for modern times with major tech conglomerates controlling the world -- and now we're never going to get more stories to emerge from it. Wildcats would've been awesome, imo.
    I agree with this. So much potential left on the table.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Did we ever find out what the deal was with the woman who apparently had the actual car from the cover of Action #1 over in one of the Superman books?
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    Did we ever find out what the deal was with the woman who apparently had the actual car from the cover of Action #1 over in one of the Superman books?
    Amazing since Action #1000 had "The Car" by Geoff Johns Richard Donner which retconned the scene and Butch Mason. And then Bendis has the female villain with the car in Action 1006 with no follow-up that I am aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Gonna have to say, it's hard to do worse for any story than Carol Danvers' sexual assault and pregnancy arc from Avengers #197. 100% glad it's never mentioned.

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/carol-...er-darkest-arc
    They resolved that. See Avengers Annual 10 for details.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    First thing that came to my mind:
    GREEN LANTERN - Lost Army/Edge of Oblivion. For NO apparent reason, the entire GLC disappears from this universe and pops up in the universe previous to this one. Interesting premise, the GLC far from home, on the run, what's a young Krona doing there? etc... Aside from Lost Army getting the plug pulled then having the Edge of Oblivion pick up almost none of the plot points, the GLC find their way back to this universe. Okay great.... but what the hell happened in the first place???

TRINITY OF SIN - What the heck was the deal with The Question? I guess that version will have to remain an enigma wrapped in a riddle suffocated by a doomed premise...
    I have been wondering that former for years

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    So much from Johns' Justice League, including but not limited to..

What was the a plan for Superman & Wonder Woman's relationship?
    How was Superman/Wonder Woman a threat to the future, at least enough to erase two Booster Golds?
    Who was Brother Eye's new programmer? Didn't seem to be the Crime Syndicate ("him") and GRID didn't exist yet.
    What happened to Element Woman?
    What was the plan for Lex Luthor in the Justice League?
    What was the plan for Captain Cold in the Justice League?
    What was the plan for Lex Luthor knowing Batman's secret identity?
    What was the plan for baby Darkseid?

Some of these might have been answered, I'd completely checked out by Darkseid War, as half of John's Justice League run felt like unexplored/halted ideas or endings changed to reflect the next thing he thought of.
    I would also add what was the deal with the implied Superman/Batman/Wonderwoman love triangle ? Was the plan to have Vic revealed as dead, like a real Ghost in the Machine (actually I would ask him to elaborate on his Cyborg JL plans period cause all of that was missed potential).

Would also like to ask Kyle Higgins what his Nightwing plans were for his Prince of Gotham storyline. Seems he was building Dick to a new status quo but it got cut short. Would’ve loved to see what that was.

Astonishing Member

Did they ever resolved why Cannonball can't back from the dead after Sauron impaled him in XForce #8?

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Team Titans leader could have been a lot better especially since Hank Hall & Captain Atom were both the Monarch (depending on timelines) aka the leader of the Team Titans.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Something I totally forgot about:
    Linda Danvers origin has me wondering who she was after Peter David's run because I remember the Phantom Stranger showed her something then I heard Peter David's Fallen Angel was Linda Danvers
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    Something I totally forgot about:
    Linda Danvers origin has me wondering who she was after Peter David's run because I remember the Phantom Stranger showed her something then I heard Peter David's Fallen Angel was Linda Danvers
    David said he had 2 ideas for the origins of the Fallen Angel, if the series stayed at DC then would've been revealed that Linda Danvers was the Fallen Angel. When the series moved to IDW the first arc there he wrote was the origin of the Fallen Angel, and she is just that a fallen angel. Now he later on reworked and brought Danvers back as Lin a fallen hero stuck in Limbo that the Fallen Angel (and I think Shi may have also been involved) rescued as a FU to DC.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Alan Moore's 1963.

Miracleman
    The Silver Age book was already finished in January. As for 1963...