Page 303 of 303 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303
Results 4,531 to 4,535 of 4535

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I just want to know why Some Red State Democrats run like this... and expect people to want to show up and vote for their dumb asses. Fuck Joe Donelly.

I get regular e-mails urging me to contribute money to this phony. I refuse to give him one dime.

THIS is how Red State Democrats should run. Ojeda WON his Primary AND made a 45 point Swing.

Now this guy I may be persuaded to contribute money to him. The problem is that the Democratic Party may not want to support someone who speaks ill of Nancy Pelosi in his commercials.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 JDogindy's Avatar

I just want to know why Some Red State Democrats run like this... and expect people to want to show up and vote for their dumb asses. Fuck Joe Donelly.

You aren't familiar with how Indiana works. Hoosiers vote Republican by default all the time, so the only way a Democrat can hold a prominent spot on the Senate is to either be a beloved individual based upon his track record (now extinct given the hostile climate), or be a conservative Democrat.

I'm still voting for Donnelly, because it's the only way Democrats will maintain some level of dignity in my state. I still blame Pat Bauer for what he did to the state party. By the way, Bauer is running unopposed again in District 6. If I lived in South Bend, I'd do everything I could humanly possible to get rid of him.
    Last edited by JDogindy; Yesterday at 05:52 PM.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 JDogindy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Now this guy I may be persuaded to contribute money to him. The problem is that the Democratic Party may not want to support someone who speaks ill of Nancy Pelosi in his commercials.
    Democrats who speak ill of Nancy Pelosi get my full support. It's high time Democrats finally get rid of the trilobite boogeyman and inject fresh blood into the party.

From the "Illinois" corner of things...

https://wgntv.com/2018/10/17/10-prit...nd-harassment/

10 Pritzker staffers file suit alleging racial discrimination and harassment
    Caught a bit more of the details during the local Fox tv affiliate's late evening news. Some of those details felt like red flags. Guess we'll see.