Page 798 of 985 FirstFirst ... 298698748788794795796797798799800801802808848898 ... LastLast
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 14769
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The cost is more than covered with the money they got out of Manafort alone. Roger Stone's fortune will be the cherry on top and may even finance your fucking wall.
    Maybe that was the 4D chess Trump was playing that Hannity and those dudes were going on about. Get some of these dudes to help his campaign, promise to drain the swamp in Washington, then when the corrupt guys who helped him get elected start getting drained, use their money to fund the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    Word is out that Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats will lose his job.
    Figures.

Sec of Labor is found breaking the law and Stone just got a full gag order.

Trump needs his distraction.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

The cost is more than covered with the money they got out of Manafort alone. Roger Stone's fortune will be the cherry on top and may even finance your fucking wall.
    Good

Just build it

#Trump2020

Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post
    Good

Just build it

#Trump2020
    On Confederate historical monuments, MAGA says we must protect.

On the Wall, MAGA says it's fine to tear down historic border churches.

Are you personally okay with destroying even a single church that is well over a hundred years old for a costly Wall that will be defeated by such things as tunnels, ladders, and Visa Overstayers?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    On Confederate historical monuments, MAGA says we must protect.

On the Wall, MAGA says it's fine to tear down historic border churches.

Are you personally okay with destroying even a single church that is well over a hundred years old for a costly Wall that will be defeated by such things as tunnels, ladders, and Visa Overstayers?
    I know I started it, but do we really want to engage a supporter of baby killing Trump?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Current Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta has been found to have used his AG position to devise a non-prosecution agreement to not fully prosecute a sex-trafficking ring. 15 days to comply.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...226577419.html

Team Trump, folks!

BTW: this case links up with a dot in the Mueller investigation. That dot being the Steel Dossier, alegding Trump and allies are indebted because they run a sex-trafficking ring.
    You mean QAnon was right but merely had pegged the wrong people as being behind it all? I know that was a bad choice of words but I'm on my phone...
    Dark does not mean deep.

I thought Trump was against abortion?
    But once they are born they become fair game to him, especially if they are the children of asylum seekers.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I know I started it, but do we really want to engage a supporter of baby killing Trump?
    Child-killing, Church-destroying, Putin-worshiping, Government-Shut-Downing Trump. If he's not a troll then he's willing to come into this den of free-thinkers to defend the genetically superior Oompa Loompa, so when I'm bored I occasionally can't stop myself.

You are technically correct! He just waits til they are old enough to feel it as they die in cages, but I guess they don't matter because they're foreign.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    But once they are born they become fair game to him, especially if they are the children of asylum seekers.
    Yup, this guy gets it.

Abortion kills zygotes and fetuses. Trump is responsible for the deaths of actual babies. And locking them in cages, tearing them from their mothers.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Astonishing Member

So apparently Jussie and the Nigerian brothers were texting about their plans. Very stupid move. I'm disappointed this happened because it just gives the alt-right more ammo to hate the LGBT community.

With police and prosecutors insisting the Empire star staged the seemingly racist and homophobic attack against him January 29, the late-starting hearing saw a series of texts from last month between the Empire actor and brothers Olabinjo and Abimbola Osundairo planning the attack being read out in court.

Those "Nigerian brothers" were born in Chicago. Maybe it's time to stop calling them "the Nigerian Brothers".
    We're not calling Rudy Giuliani "Trump's Italian lawyer" after all.

Hillary was right!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    So apparently Jussie and the Nigerian brothers were texting about their plans. Very stupid move. I'm disappointed this happened because it just gives the alt-right more ammo to hate the LGBT community.
    This dumb move will hurt a lot of people. And was it because he wan't a raise??? or is that another embellishment that is attaching itself to this sad affair.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    This dumb move will hurt a lot of people. And was it because he wan't a raise??? or is that another embellishment that is attaching itself to this sad affair.
    Seems like that is the theory folks are talking about.

I kind of doubt there is an actual "Reason Why..." when it comes to something this kooky.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    You are entrenched and tribal as hell, man. It's okay though, I am too. I'm just not loyal to one specific person who I have deified beyond all hope and reason, such as people have with Trump and Bernie.

I'm already seeing Bernie people in comments referring to Kamala as "black Hillary".
    People can have their problems with Kamala, as some do, but now I guess she's gonna have to answer to Bernie for all of the Hillary vs. Bernie stuff from 2016. Things are gonna turn out well.
    Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I'd like a list of these people, and links to where they are doing so.

Edit:

Come to think of it, anything that looks like potential proof that these are people that actually exist out in the physical world would also be good.
    No, you can believe it or not believe it. I don't give a **** either way.
    So...

Not even one example of these "Bernie People..." that have been doing this. Never mind anything that points to that they actually exist.

That all kinda sounds like the Mueller report will amount to...nothing?
    Wasn't that always the case? Even if every nasty thing about Trump is 100% true, the people who love him won't care and the people that could stop him are on his side.