Page 174 of 985 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184224274674 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Them's fighting words good sir!

In Senate races, it's been hard right.

It gave Trump a 38 last week.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    In Senate races, it's been hard right.

It gave Trump a 38 last week.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    It's a Trek Joke

Q has almost always been Anti-Authoritarian and Pro Freedom as opposed to the fascist Q Continuum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    It's a Trek Joke

Q has almost always been Anti-Authoritarian and Pro Freedom as opposed to the fascist Q Continuum.
    Oh, haha. Take my nerd card ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

"It's totally wiped out. ... It's devastating, it's got to be doubly devastating on the ground. We have to all help. America needs to come together one more time." -- George W. Bush on Hurricane Kartrina response efforts.

"Across the board, what we’ve seen is cooperation and a spirit of service. And for the first responders who are here, the police officers, the firefighters, the EMS folks, the sanitation workers who sometimes don’t get credit but have done heroic work, we are so grateful to you because you exemplify what America is all about." -- Barack Obama on Hurricane Sandy response efforts.

"How is Lake Norman doing? I love that area. I can’t tell you why, but I love that area." -- Donald Trump on the status of his golf course after Hurricane Florence.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    You can be the idealistic Superman to my Batman. Basically what I’m saying is I get to be Batman

spidey.jpg

I feel more like a cross between a reluctant Spider-Man and Silver Surfer trapped on a crazy planet without his board.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 09-19-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

You know those stories where a monster is two kinds of monsters at once? Like a vampire-mummy or an invisible werewolf?

Well...

Cody Wilson, 3-D Printed Gun Advocate, Charged With Child Sexual Abuse

The far-right figure allegedly met a teen on SugarDaddyMeet.com, where he told her he was a ‘big deal.’
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

wonder what else he's 3-D printing

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Our Weatherman-in-Chief explains Hurricane Florence to perfection:

Trump Calls Hurricane Florence ‘One of the Wettest We’ve Ever Seen From the Standpoint of Water’

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Just when you think Trump couldn’t possibly sound more moronic, he tops himself, with ease.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Caramel Caligula just won't stop slamming Jeff Sessions:

Hill.TV interview exclusive: Trump eviscerates Sessions: 'I don’t have an attorney general'

Clearly hating on the Krooked Keebler Elf has been an obsession with Trump from the day Sessions DID WHAT THE LAW REQUIRED HIM TO DO, and Dolt45 remains irrevocably butthurt over that. And, as we've all learned, once you get on Trump's bad side, you're there for LIFE. That said, I don't know why Trump just doesn't spare everyone the suspense and fire Sessions if he hates him so much, unless he needs someone in the administration to be his designated whipping horse. And why Sessions sticks around since he's about as wanted in this White House as a Klansman in Harlem makes zero sense. Man, this is one fucked up relationship.
    It’s kinda funny how Trump made Sessions and Tillerson look like the good guys

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Like Toad was the good guy on the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    Like Toad was the good guy on the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants?
    Careful, the word "Toad" still should come with a trigger warning thanks to Emperor Dementia von ****stick.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Careful, the word "Toad" still should come with a trigger warning thanks to Emperor Dementia von ****stick.
    I'm more upset about the yeti pubes thing, myself.

I loves myself a yeti.

No self awareness at all....

That title isn't some snarky person poking fun at them, but from Fox themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Our Weatherman-in-Chief explains Hurricane Florence to perfection:

Trump Calls Hurricane Florence ‘One of the Wettest We’ve Ever Seen From the Standpoint of Water’

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Just when you think Trump couldn’t possibly sound more moronic, he tops himself, with ease.
    He makes W look better every day.
    Somehow, that I would hazard a guess was the design.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    You know those stories where a monster is two kinds of monsters at once? Like a vampire-mummy or an invisible werewolf?

Well...

Cody Wilson, 3-D Printed Gun Advocate, Charged With Child Sexual Abuse
    I remember this ******* ranting about his rights to give away 3D Printed Gun schematics or whatever because free speech. Somehow, I'm not surprised he has other **** going on with him.