Page 307 of 985 FirstFirst ... 207257297303304305306307308309310311317357407807 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 14769
    iMan 42s

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Just for the amazement factor, the Mega Millions Jackpot should be renamed, it is now up to $1.6 Billion!

I can't imagine what it would feel like to actually win that much money.
    I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning 6 times over, getting attacked by wolves, get hit by a car, and actually catch up to the local ice cream truck then I do getting even a cent of that.

I was just happy I made a dollar on a scratch ticket last night.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning 6 times over, getting attacked by wolves, get hit by a car, and actually catch up to the local ice cream truck then I do getting even a cent of that.

I was just happy I made a dollar on a scratch ticket last night.
    The best I ever did in a Lottery was about $100. If I break even, I don't feel so guilty about buying a ticket.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Look, we know our chances are astronomical. I throw a buck or two at things like this for the fun of imagining what to do with all that money. It's also fun when you are in a pool and people can talk about winning (it usually includes telling the boss to F Off)
    Unfortunately there are people who spend $50 or $100 a week on lotteries, most of them will never win and could be saving that money. $3,000 to $5,000 a year in an IRA will get you hundreds of thousands for your retirement.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The Saudi now admit that Kashoggi was killed, but that it was a "fist fight that went out of control."

A fist fight with a group of trained killers, instigated by a journalist who wanted some papers renewed.

Sure....

And how bad does Trump look now that they decided the "rogue killers" thing wasn't what they were gonna stick with?
    Kashoggi had gone to the consulate with his fiancee to obtain the proper paperwork so they could marry. She was waiting outside while he was inside being killed. I'd imagine she was the person who reported his disappearance.

Makes we wonder how many people the Saudi government has done this to that we don't know about.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Makes we wonder how many people the Saudi government has done this to that we don't know about.
    How many people your government has done this to is a more interesting question to ask yourself i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The best I ever did in a Lottery was about $100. If I break even, I don't feel so guilty about buying a ticket.
    The most I ever won was $50 on a Walking Dead scratch-off ticket.

But be careful about office pools. When I was in college, there was a supermarket near the campus, where several of the employees embezzled over $100,000 from the store, and bought lottery tickets with the money, thinking that buying that many tickets would ensure a big enough win that they could pay back the store before anyone noticed and still come out ahead. Well, they lost on just about every ticket they bought. The supermarket management found out what they had done and fired them. Oh, and the supermarket had to file for bankruptcy. So be careful entering any office lottery pools.

But hey, both sides are bad right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    How many people your government has done this to is a more interesting question to ask yourself i think.
    I have no delusions about my country. I recall the international CIA black-site prisons of the Bush/Cheney administration. Another reason for them both to be tried as war criminals imo.

It's interesting to note:
    1) Our current CIA Director, Gina Haspel once ran one of these facilities in Thailand.
    2) Trump was going to reinstate the Extraordinary Rendition program in 2017 but was stopped by laws enacted during the Obama administration.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 10-20-2018 at 10:40 AM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    But hey, both sides are bad right guys?
    Yeah, was just talking about this again as before. I don't grasp how people can balance out the sheer and unexaggerated Evil they see being performed by the current administration by ginned up scandals that are proven to be nothing 9 times in 10.

I have no delusions about my country. I remember the international CIA black-site prisons of the Bush/Cheney administration. Another reason for them both to be tried as war criminals imo.
    +1 It was wrong when the US did it and it's wrong when the Saudi's do it. There shouldn't be this BS about "The US isn't pure" just because some people from America are complaining about it. Do we **** on dissidents in the Middle East or Asia when they speak out about foreign abuses just because their governments do shady **** too?

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

It seems that the right wing spreaders of chaos are getting desperate because they are so worried about the midterms.

First you have an angry mob attacking Nancy Pelosi in the streets.

"I've killed people before! Look at Nancy Pelosi right here! Look at this piece of ****, Pelosi! Open up! Let some 'proud boys' in here!"
    And then you have the anonymous Twitter brigade going full Pizzagate on Hillary again:

Yikes.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

It seems that the right wing spreaders of chaos are getting desperate because they are so worried about the midterms.

I wonder how long it will be before it’s revealed that the GOP is using the “Proud Boys” as their very own Brown Shirts. The Proud Bitches are doing it now by themselves but it won’t be long before they’re actively recruited.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before it’s revealed that the GOP is using the “Proud Boys” as their very own Brown Shirts. The Proud Bitches are doing it now by themselves but it won’t be long before they’re actively recruited.
    You called it. They didn't even do this one by themselves:

BREAKING: Miami GOP Chairman just caught leading Proud Boys in attack on Democratic campaign office
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Don't know about y'all, but I stand with Nancy Pelosi, and I stand with Hillary.

Those Nazis don't target them by coincidence.

Hillary was right!

Invincible Member

And then you have the anonymous Twitter brigade going full Pizzagate on Hillary again:

Yikes.
    That face slicing stuff is straight out of an old slasher flick...or Moon Knight comic. I'm stunned that some people actually believe it. But second of all why oh why are some people still obsessed with Hillary? Even if you hate her, she' not running for anything, it's not that hard to ignore her.

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    That face slicing stuff is straight out of an old slasher flick...or Moon Knight comic. I'm stunned that some people actually believe it. But second of all why oh why are some people still obsessed with Hillary? Even if you hate her, she' not running for anything, it's not that hard to ignore her.
    Maybe it's because they realized that some Democrats are willing to throw her under the bus quickly... While she also got more votes than any candidate other than Obama on one of his wins. They're trying to sow discord in the Democratic party.

Hillary was right!