Page 881 of 985 FirstFirst ... 381781831871877878879880881882883884885891931981 ... LastLast
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 14769
    Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    A teenager just cracked an egg on the back of Australian Senator Fraser Anning's head, who immediately turned around and punched him in the face.

And there is video:

https://twitter.com/Henry_Belot/stat...90914414919681

It's actually worse when you watch the video. He cracked the egg on his head. The guy turns and slaps him, and then closed-fist punches him in the face. This is folloewd by the right-wing thugs in attendance dog-piling and putting the boots to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    It's actually worse when you watch the video. He cracked the egg on his head. The guy turns and slaps him, and then closed-fist punches him in the face. This is folloewd by the right-wing thugs in attendance dog-piling and putting the boots to him.
    The guy in the checkered shirt is holding the Nazi back, possibly keeping him from seriously injuring the boy.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Trump Uses Same Rhetoric As New Zealand Shooting Suspect After Condemning His Actions

The president condemned the mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch — then used language similar to the suspected shooter’s to describe immigrants. Meanwhile, more Americans have been killed by deranged, homegrown WHITE MEN by light years over what immigrants have done. But Trump isn't about to mention that and risk angering his white supremacist base.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Hey WBE, can you just profile "Missouri". As a collective.

Proposed bill would require MO residents to own an AR-15
    Yeah, we're a lost cause. We probably deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Hey WBE, can you just profile "Missouri". As a collective.

Proposed bill would require MO residents to own an AR-15
    Wait, wait..."REQUIRE"...? What the actual ****...?

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Wait, wait..."REQUIRE"...? What the actual ****...?
    The only surprise is that they include non-white people in that.

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    The only surprise is that they include non-white people in that.
    They've got the minorities all herded into a few neglected communities, giving them guns will just mean they shoot each other.

Ultimate Member

Naw, I wasn't figuring you got anything from him. I just wanted to reccomend him if you weren't.
    Wasn't trying to imply I got anything from him so much as that I'm mostly self-educated on the issue and could use more outside references.

The only one I've really heard about is Tim Wise and it's never good to only go by one source, so much appreciated.

-----

"Are you sure that’s Voldemort and not Stephen Miller?"
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 03-16-2019 at 04:11 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Knowing literally nothing about the politician or his policies or virtually anything about him, just being a completely objective bystander I really feel no sympathy for the teenager. Should he have lost it and went after him? No. Do I understand it? Yeah.

Now maybe if I knew more about the politician I’d feel differently. But I think that’s what most people should expect if they go up to someone from behind and crack an egg on someone’s head. Most countries would also consider what the teenager did provocation if not assault

Same thing happened in the UK in the 90s. John Presscot thought someone had thrown a rock at him and thought the yolk was blood so he lashed out.

https://splinternews.com/lawmaker-my...cam-1833326426

Oh don't worry about that AR15 bill, it's only a scam to get tax credits for buying guns!

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Knowing literally nothing about the politician or his policies or virtually anything about him, just being a completely objective bystander I really feel no sympathy for the teenager. Should he have lost it and went after him? No. Do I understand it? Yeah.

Now maybe if I knew more about the politician I’d feel differently. But I think that’s what most people should expect if they go up to someone from behind and crack an egg on someone’s head. Most countries would also consider what the teenager did provocation if not assault
    You're the guy who, during question time at a book reading, stands up and says "not really a question per se, more of a comment, really..." aren't you?

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    https://splinternews.com/lawmaker-my...cam-1833326426

Oh don't worry about that AR15 bill, it's only a scam to get tax credits for buying guns!
    Well if there’s one thing the GOP loves more than guns it’s tax scams

Hillary was right!