Page 61 of 985 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Never mind that Congress didn't iron out marriage equality.
    Compared to the lunatics in the GOP who want me dead? Someone who's selfish can still be persuaded in the face of democratic voter mobilization. Just look at the moves that are being made /now/ and the Democratic party platform.

So, yes.

Yes.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

People flipping their wigs over this "Bannon/MSNBC" business is straight up hilarious.

News flash, folks: MSNBC ain't the good guys.
    So we shouldn't publicly shame them for giving him a platform? Just cower in our corner and weep?
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post
    So we shouldn't publicly shame them for giving him a platform? Just cower in our corner and weep?
    But MSNBC is better than Fox.
    Baby Thanos

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    There are no reports that Hillary Clinton had a stroke.
    There are, but they all came out of the Kremlin and were only believed by (a) the very gullible and (b) those who wanted to believe.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I feel like we're all one of those masochistic monks from Monthy Python and the Holy Grail right now.
    Yeah. I'm done banging my head against this particular purple wall. Are we sure he isn't Ouro, back in a new skin...? The amount of concern trolling and stubborn refusal to acknowledge any argument that isn't his own really feels like something we've seen before.

You are talking in terms of trying to shame an outfit that...

- Has put Omarosa on the air steadily this week.
    - Let someone who made up a lie about that they were being hacked keep a job after it was clear that no such hacking had ever happened.
    - Are perfectly willing to air an interview with Bannon.

What it it that makes you think they can be shamed?

Never mind that Congress didn't iron out marriage equality.
    Yup. And yet, the supreme court justices who got positions thanks to ideologically impure candidates like Clinton DID. And that is why, ideological purity costkng us elections really hurts where it counts.

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    Better than calling people idiots repeatedly and telling them they're responsible for the actions of a sociopath they didn't vote for.
    I haven't called anyone an idiot, and I bet you cannot produce a post by another poster doing so over third party voting.

I have called 3rd party voters entitled, frat boyish, short sighted, selfish and ignorant. Not "Iditots."

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    Or you can vote for someone who actually agrees with you.

Oh look, a little baby that knows nothing of the world yet.

Hillary was right!

You are talking in terms of trying to shame an outfit that...

- Has put Omarosa on the air steadily this week.
    - Let someone who made up a lie about that they were being hacked keep a job after it was clear that no such hacking had ever happened.
    - Are perfectly willing to air an interview with Bannon.

What it it that makes you think they can be shamed?
    I'll still never give up saying what is and is not ok. I may be an idiot for that.

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Yeah. I'm done banging my head against this particular purple wall. Are we sure he isn't Ouro, back in a new skin...? The amount of concern trolling and stubborn refusal to acknowledge any argument that isn't his own really feels like something we've seen before.
    Could be, could be another account from someone else for all I know. Doesn't seem like a genuine newbie though as this style of debate does seem awfully familiar.

Speculation is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by zinderel View Post
    Yup. And yet, the supreme court justices who got positions thanks to ideologically impure candidates like Clinton DID. And that is why, ideological purity costkng us elections really hurts where it counts.
    Wait... are you saying Supreme Court justices are actually nominated by the Presidents we elect and confirmed by the Senators we elect and not created by Zeus fucking swans?

Let me write this **** DOWN!

Hillary was right!

I'll still never give up saying what is and is not ok. I may be an idiot for that.
    I would not frame it in terms of anyone being "An Idiot". More like "People Who Are Wasting Their Breath".

Anything being said is going in one ear and right out the other when it comes to that outfit.

I would not frame it in terms of anyone being "An Idiot". More like "People Who Are Wasting Their Breath".

Anything being said is going in one ear and right out the other when it comes to that outfit.
    I'm trying not to let these crazy times make me too cynical to stop speaking up.

Hillary was right!

Baby Thanos Member catbellysqueezer's Avatar

I thought we are supposed to support things that are popular and better than the worst thing.

Baby Thanos