Page 177 of 985 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 14769
    iMan 42s

Sorry Republican voters with diseases. You're research funding is now going to those people you hate so much. Life's a bitch isn't it?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    This is the kind of evil I would only expect from comic book villains.
    I smell Mike Pence's stale cumsock on this. He has experience causing health emergencies by taking away HIV prevention money for sinister causes.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

ABC News has also learned that Cohen is also cooperating with a separate probe by New York state authorities into the inner workings of the Trump family charity and the Trump Organization, where Cohen served as an executive vice president and special counsel to Trump for 10 years.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mich...ry?id=57959664

tic toc
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    Sorry Republican voters with diseases. You're research funding is now going to those people you hate so much. Life's a bitch isn't it?
    There's also the flip side to that coin, as this administration seemingly considers all money for helping those it hates (Minorities, The Poor, The Sick, Etc) the same and won't put any more into that pool at the cost of the military or their true constituency (The Rich Whites, Racists).

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Hey WBE, get a load of this guy.

South Carolina Republican Rep. Ralph Norman: "Did y'all hear the latest late-breaking news on the Kavanaugh hearings? Ruth Bader Ginsburg came out that she was groped by Abraham Lincoln."

After years of concocting stories about the government taking money from poor white people to give to even poorer brown people, the GOP just decided to make it happen.
    The irony is so thick that I would laugh if I could still laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    He's already on my radar for pulling a gun out at a campaign stop.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Honestly, it would have been nice just to see some of the "Business As Usual" Dems address this going into the midterms. Just some clarification on "How"/"Why" on this and how they intend to be a counterbalance would have been a good opportunity to take.

Invincible Member

They will still blame the immigrants for being here in the first place. "It's their fault we don't have money for research!"

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    He's already on my radar for pulling a gun out at a campaign stop.
    Wait! There's more to his crap humor! Here's him telling people to lighten up over his comments.

1 of 3: My comments earlier today were meant to add a bit of levity to a very serious debate between me and my Democrat opponent and to point to the circus-like atmosphere that Washington DC has become. People really need to learn to lighten up.

The new Kavanaugh defense:

Three years ago on this date, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day” had a profile of Jake Knotts, a former South Carolina State Senator who after having a long-standing feud with former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford, continued to take out his rage upon his heir-apparent, current Gov. Nikki Haley, during her campaign to follow in his footsteps. Perhaps if he really wanted to stop her from being elected, he shouldn’t have campaigned on behalf of her opponent, Andre Bauer, by going on conservative radio to say, “We already got one raghead in the White House, we don’t need a raghead in the governor’s mansion.” Knotts then continued to try to defend that racist statement by using the “Saturday Night Live” defense, that it was for a comedy show, before alternating back to claiming Nikki Haley was some sort of Sikh Manchurian Candidate and throwing men out of the woodwork who claimed they had bumped uglies with Haley. Knotts has been out of office, and politically off the radar now since 2012.

It was on this date in 2015, 2016, and 2017, that we published our original "Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day" profile of Tim Murphy, the seven-term U.S. House Representative for Pennsylvania’s 18th Congressional District. Murphy, as you might recall, admitted to seeing the “terribly shocking” Planned Parenthood videos TWO WEEKS before they were made public. When asked why he would have kept silent after witnessing such alleged atrocities (that were proven to be false), he gave the mealy-mouthed response of, “Um, I don’t know why. All I know is I saw it and he said he was going to post it eventually, so that’s all I know” before Murphy seemingly then ended the interview by trying to perform a Jedi Mind Trick, telling the reporter, “This interview didn’t happen”. That isn’t even his first botched media confrontation, either. Back in 2006, a reporter from KDKA television, Andy Sheehan, interviewed Rep. Murphy and presented him with documents that showed he had his District Office employees were (illegally) also working on his re-election campaign. Murphy, on camera, snatched the documents away from Sheehan, and refused to give them back, not realizing apparently that a reporter would be smart enough to have COPIES of evidence. Murphy's bad reactions to this weren't over, though... he fired his scheduler, Jayne O'Shaughnessy, for blowing the whistle. Luckily for the Congressman, though, the Bush administration Dept. of Justice didn't bother to follow up with an investigation of any wrongdoing, because they weren't going to throw a fellow Republican ot the wolves. Murphy was also one of many Republicans fear-mongering over the Ebola Virus prior to the 2014 elections, by calling for a travel ban that medical experts said would only exacerbate the problem. His staunch conservative voting record includes stances against same sex marriage, equal pay for women, support for radical pro-life legislation that includes voting to keep Terry Schiavo alive against her wishes, and a need to investigate or decry every faux-scandal the GOP have cooked up. He has been re-elected five times in spite of being rated as one of the most corrupt members of Congress by CREW.

Congressman Murphy made some headlines around this time in 2017 when the self-professed "defender of marriage" got caught running around on his wife, and admitted to having an extramarital affair, after the details were exposed in his mistress' divorce proceedings. And, shock of shocks, there was a point where Murphy and his mistress had a pregnancy scare, and he was immediately pleading with her to have an abortion, as was revealed in e-mails and text messages between the two. But remember gay people, don't go ruining the institution of marriage for Rep. Murphy or his conservative friends! After having his arm twisted by what passes for Republican leadership, Tim Murphy quickly resigned, his career likely damned. And we would like to officially rubber stamp a “GOOD RIDDANCE” on the last page of his story to close out this profile.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 09-21-2018 at 12:05 AM.