Page 299 of 985 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399799 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, it wouldn't shock or surprise me if Donny Doughboy and Melania sleep in separate bedrooms at the White House, not to mention anywhere else they travel to together...

After he got elected he was told the "3 Doors Down" were scheduled to play for him for the inauguration. His response was, "I'm confused, 3 Doors Down is where Melania sleeps".

A treasury employee was arrested and charged with leaking confidential banking reports of suspects charged in the Mueller case today.

So another arrest today, invoking the Fifth yesterday, and an announcement of a preliminary report in November.

Busy week for Team Mueller.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Kinda sick of this whole “Melania’s a captive damsel in distress” narrative. Trump’s always been trash, she married him knowing that. She did it for the money, there is no way a girl who looks like her marries a man who looks like him if there isn’t money involved. She signed up for this. She can own it.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Kinda sick of this whole “Melania’s a captive damsel in distress” narrative. Trump’s always been trash, she married him knowing that. She did it for the money, there is no way a girl who looks like her marries a man who looks like him if there isn’t money involved. She signed up for this. She can own it.
    She can print it on her back and wear it like a billboard.
    Again.

Everyone should have known she was owning it once she wore that jacket.

So Trump was good with sexual assault, and now he seems fine with murder. As long as he gets something out of it, no crime seems to be beyond him ignoring. As long as it benefits him.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

trophy wives don't get the luxury of sleeping in opposite bedrooms.

Let's just be honest about the situation lol.

Melania wanted to marry rich.

Trump wanted to bang a model.

Both are getting what they want or she would be kicke dto the curb like the other two.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

She also did for the green card which helped get her parents into the country. Chain migration, yo, which, by the way, Trump barks at the moon at when it comes to brown people using that process.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

I just want to know why Some Red State Democrats run like this... and expect people to want to show up and vote for their dumb asses. **** Joe Donelly.

BANNED

THIS is how Red State Democrats should run. Ojeda WON his Primary AND made a 45 point Swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I just want to know why Some Red State Democrats run like this... and expect people to want to show up and vote for their dumb asses. **** Joe Donelly.

I get regular e-mails urging me to contribute money to this phony. I refuse to give him one dime.

THIS is how Red State Democrats should run. Ojeda WON his Primary AND made a 45 point Swing.

Now this guy I may be persuaded to contribute money to him. The problem is that the Democratic Party may not want to support someone who speaks ill of Nancy Pelosi in his commercials.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

You aren't familiar with how Indiana works. Hoosiers vote Republican by default all the time, so the only way a Democrat can hold a prominent spot on the Senate is to either be a beloved individual based upon his track record (now extinct given the hostile climate), or be a conservative Democrat.

I'm still voting for Donnelly, because it's the only way Democrats will maintain some level of dignity in my state. I still blame Pat Bauer for what he did to the state party. By the way, Bauer is running unopposed again in District 6. If I lived in South Bend, I'd do everything I could humanly possible to get rid of him.
    Last edited by GindyPosts; 10-17-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Now this guy I may be persuaded to contribute money to him. The problem is that the Democratic Party may not want to support someone who speaks ill of Nancy Pelosi in his commercials.
    Democrats who speak ill of Nancy Pelosi get my full support. It's high time Democrats finally get rid of the trilobite boogeyman and inject fresh blood into the party.

From the "Illinois" corner of things...

https://wgntv.com/2018/10/17/10-prit...nd-harassment/

10 Pritzker staffers file suit alleging racial discrimination and harassment
    Caught a bit more of the details during the local Fox tv affiliate's late evening news. Some of those details felt like red flags. Guess we'll see.