Page 290 of 985 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 14769

Ultimate Member

Not just planning.

-----
    "Far-Right ‘Proud Boys’ Kick, Punch People in New York Following Speech From Leader"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-ri...le-in-new-york

Invincible Member

Candace Owens says that wearing a MAGA hat is like the new punk rock, it's rock and roll.

She also claims that black people are leaving the democrats in droves now. Even if you think we should, where exactly is this happening?

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Candace Owens says that wearing a MAGA hat is like the new punk rock, it's rock and roll.

She also claims that black people are leaving the democrats in droves now. Even if you think we should, where exactly is this happening?
    Cause when I think about sticking it to the man, I think...conservative politics...?
    Whatever. Candice Owens hitched her star to Kanye and is going to ride it as high as she can.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Cause when I think about sticking it to the man, I think...conservative politics...?
    Whatever. Candice Owens hitched her star to Kanye and is going to ride it as high as she can.
    Yeah, and just like Icarus, when that skank gets to close to the sun of Kanye related madness, she’s going to crash and burn.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The MSM has to maintain that fiction that it's "both sides." Otherwise, they have to answer why they do nothing about it. Dan Rather and Kieth Olbermann have figured that out, even if the usual suspects on the broadcast networks haven't.

I just got a Youtube commercial with her talking about "the black card" for "Prager University" ... and, ten minutes before that, a commercial with Donald Trump asking for support for finally building the fricking border wall!

I guess it's from having watched any videos with any political content at all? Still. Not cool, Youtube. Not cool at all.
    Be kind to me, or treat me mean
    I'll make the most of it, I'm an extraordinary machine

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Allen View Post
    I just got a Youtube commercial with her talking about "the black card" for "Prager University" ... and, ten minutes before that, a commercial with Donald Trump asking for support for finally building the fricking border wall!

I guess it's from having watched any videos with any political content at all? Still. Not cool, Youtube. Not cool at all.
    *turns Adblock off*
    *immediately gets an anti-McCaskill ad*
    *turns Adblock back on*

EXCLUSIVE: Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman bragged of receiving classified US intelligence from Jared Kushner and using it as part of a purge of 'corrupt' princes and businessmen, DailyMail.com can disclose.

The de facto ruler of the Middle East's largest economy is currently on a US tour which has seen him meet President Donald Trump in the White House, hold talks with a string of the country's richest and most influential people and book the entire Four Seasons in Beverly Hills for himself and his entourage.

Sources have told DailyMail.com that the prince – known by his initials MBS – has been boasting about his close relationship with the president's son-in-law and senior adviser, and the intelligence which he has told his circle Kushner passed to him.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

BANNED

Hillary finally said something I agree with.

I'm done with civility.

The worst part with Prager U is that on Roku it won't acknowledge the skip button or even let me deop the video to avoid the ad - I have to exit Youtube entirely.

Wonder if Avenatti will take Tyrus up on this offer to raise money for Puerto Rico and RAINN. Doubly so since Tryrus seems like he is fine with donating what would have been Donald Trump Jr.'s potential cut...

https://twitter.com/PlanetTyrus/stat...17905888321537

If @DonaldJTrumpJr can’t do it... I’m ya huckleberry! And it’s for a Good cause. I’ll donate my side to the charities of your choice.

Ultimate Member

"A black Republican found he couldn't defend the GOP any more over accusation of Georgia voter suppression"

https://www.newsweek.com/black-repub...n-says-1168471

"There was an article in WaPo (I think) that was about college republican groups. They interviewed one guy, who was black, and he talked about Trump's rhetoric. He said something to the effect of that he didn't like it and "that's not us".

It's like, dude... he's the leader of your party. He has 90+% approval among republicans. How can you think that Trump isn't representative of modern american conservatism?"

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...nt_defend_the/
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 10-13-2018 at 11:46 PM.

On this date in 2014, 2015, 2016, as well as 2017, "Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day" published profiles of Arizona Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu, who every few years gets bold enough to try and run for Congress in Arizona’s 1st Congressional District. His Back in 2012, his aspirations for higher office were cut short during the GOP Primary when the anti-immigrant sheriff was outed as gay by an ex-lover (pictured above) who also happened to be an illegal immigrant who Babeu tried to intimidate into keeping their love affair clandestine by threatening to deport him if he went to the media. And that's not even the ONLY scandal Babeu's got in his history. Remember when anti-immigrant candidate Adam Kwasman was running for Congress in 2014, and turned up to yell at a bus full of children (and it wasn't even the bus filled with migrant children)? Sheriff Paul Babeu's the guy who tipped Kwasman and a mob of xenophobes off to show up to throw rocks and scream at a bunch of kids. And yet, there's more... Babeu was once a headmaster at the DeSisto School, a boarding school, from 1999-2001. While he was there, the school was repeatedly investigated for child abuse cases including forced strip searches and forcing the kids into group showers, and per Babeu's own sister Lucy, Paul once took a 17-year old student home to be his live-in boyfriend and Babeu’s sister even shared a home movie from Christmas of 1999 with the media, where Babeu proudly boasts of the abusive brand of discipline he used on the troubled youths in his care, including facing them into corners for days or weeks at a time, justifying it because the kids were, in his mind, "bonkers". And so, Paul Babeu lost his bid for Congress, getting only 43% of the vote against Democrat Tom O’Halleran in the 2016 elections. We have not heard about him resurfacing for the 2018 elections, so we'll set aside his profile to go ahead and take a look at a different wacky Republican today instead. (Current crazy/stupid scoreboard, is now 696-30, since this was established in July 2014.)

McKenzie Levie aka Levi Athon aka Leviathan
    Welcome to the 697th original “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day” profile, where we'll actually be talking about McKenzie Levie, aka Mac Levi, aka Lord Levi Athon, aka Leviathan aka Stella Sader. While at first, you might look at the above photo and think this is going to be a completely ridiculous profile where we just talk about a Republican who’s a big Game of Thrones fan or something… no, no. McKenzie Levi is a White Nationalist lunatic who puts on a full suit of chain mail, and sometimes brandishes a melee weapon while going toe-to-toe with people protesting the Trump administration, and he announced a run for Congress in 2018 to challenge Rep. Marcy Kaptur for the right to represent Ohio’s 9th Congressional District.

He is f***ing bonkers, and in a way we find more terrifying than endearing.

We don’t’ like to portray those who perform in historical recreations as being mentally unstable, but in this instance, we kind of feel the need to stress that it seems to be the case. (We also will note that both the Society for Creative Anachronism and Renaissance Faire community have booted Levie from their ranks.) Levie is a creative anachronist, failed actor, and sword-fighting instructor who runs a Historic European Martial Arts club on Sundays in Lakewood Park, Ohio. He is also McKenzie Levie (or Mac Levi) — though he claims to “have gone by many other names”, and has told people he is out to “protect the city from people of Islam”, but he often settles for attacking people who he says are “Antifa” (and his grudge with them started when protesters interrupted a wedding he was at in 2016), who he also says are “funded by George Soros. Reports have been placed by protesters that Levie has run up to them and stolen or destroyed signs at events as threatening as the March for Science, or that he has used homophobic slurs or made "suggestive comments" to a group of minors at May Day. At Pride in Cleveland, Levie was said to have stolen signs and stomped on them.

What we’re getting at here is, half the time, Levie acts like a crusader wandering around the modern day ready to battle on the behalf of Christendom, and the other half, he’s just an alt-right lunatic. Make no mistake, he is geared more towards the 21st century, trying to establish a presence on social media and Youtube to support his infamy.

Cleveland police keep getting called wherever Levie shows up, whether it is from his own behavior, or people who go with the “Punch a Nazi” philosophy of putting knuckles to his face. Still, Levie likes to parkour away while shouting threats that he’ll be back like a cartoon villain, because of course he does.

Anyway, it seems that Ohio’s 9th Congressional District isn’t the right environment for an extremist maniac who looks like he missed the bus to Charlottesville like McKenzie Levi to win office, or for that matter, even find enough signatures to qualify for the ballot, because he didn’t turn up on it by the time the primary rolled around. Odds are decent he’ll be in prison and/or getting mental health evaluations by the time the 2020 elections roll around, and we’re hoping that his political ambitions come to an end.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Invincible Member

The same thing happens to me. It's funny because I seem to get WAY more conservative ads than liberal ones despite the fact that my viewing habits are probably the opposite. I wonder if just more conservatives are spending money to get their ads on You Tube?

Speaking of Owen's Pager U clip, I've seen it and the hypocrisy of it cracks me up. She CONSTANTLY plays the black card. Anyone who criticizes her is a racist, CNN is racist, MSNBC is racist, democrats are racists...It just astounds me that her fans don't see through her obvious BS.