Page 297 of 985 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347397797 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 14769
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Oy vay. We are actually at the point where the POTUS 's package is being discussed. But he asked for it
    I wonder if Melania will defend her man

Maybe Stormy has found a way to shut him up
    She's too busy trying to get people to boycott T.I.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/16/melani...mands-boycott/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The latest funny FB meme Trump supporters have decided to post is one mocking Martin Sheen as a bad parent for having a drug addicted son like Charlie Sheen while Trump is portrayed as a great father with no kids on drugs. But as I pointed out to a Trump supporter , from a NY Post article in 2017....that is more on Ivana Trump who raised her 3 kids while Donald did little beyond seeing the kids at times. Ivana even brings up how Donald doesn't know how to speak to kids and she said she raised them herself pretty much.

Yet the response from Trump supporters.. "So what , the woman usually stayed at home and in the kitchen..." or "Lying liberal media..."

Its like some weird aspect that they wanna put this father of the year on Donald Trump now , after they believed he was religious comically.
    You should have brought up the fact that Trump himself is guilty of many of the exact same things that Charlie Sheen is, how is he on higher moral ground?

Trump ordered Bruce Ohr to be fired.

During the House session with Glenn Simpson, he (Simpson) just invoked the Fifth.

Asked if he was in contempt of Congress Simpson replied, "Yes, I find the Republican members contemptible."

It begins, folks.

Edited for clarity.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 10-16-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Trump ordered Bruce Ohr to be fired.

During the House session with Glenn Simpson, he just invoked the Fifth.

Asked if he was in contempt of Congress Simpson replied, "Yes, I find the Republican members contemptible."

It begins, folks.
    Where can I see this?

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    You should have brought up the fact that Trump himself is guilty of many of the exact same things that Charlie Sheen is, how is he on higher moral ground?
    The only thing Charlie Sheen did that Trump didn't do was the drugs. But the reason that drugs are so dangerous is because of all the fucked up things the drugs make you do. And all of the fucked up things Charlie Sheen did because of the drugs? Trump did basically the same things, but he did them STONE SOBER!

I have a lot of family that is conservative and a lot of old friends also conservative though most of my close friends now are liberal. I talk to most of these people on Facebook.

Somebody had posted on Facebook a message saying "Kill only the whites". Several people reported it as racism and hate speech but Facebook just thanked them and ruled that it does not violate their standards against racism and hate speech. This led to people posting things like, "The Facebook administration is so biased" and "Apparently, racism and hate speech against white people isn't hate speech and racism".

The thing that concerns me is not the isolated incident or that Facebook is either too biased or to wussy to apply the same standards to everyone. The thing that concerns me is that the Republicans, especially Trump, are masters of what what some call weaponizing victimhood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LZ3P1sv9jE

The problem is that the Republicans and especially Trump latch onto stuff like this and he gains a whole new batch of voters because he takes an incident like this and some swing voters come away with the attitude that he's right, ignoring that it's an isolated incident in a sea of racism and hate speech against other races. Not so much the incident itself but the response by Facebook.
    Power with Girl is better.

The Blue Wave is coming, the question is how big will it be?

The number of early voters and mail-in voters in Georgia so far in 2018 compared to 2014... the numbers have tripled. TRIPLED. And those voters tend to be Democratic.

If there's any sign that the GOP are about to be in for a blood bath in 21 days... Twitler has stopped claiming there's a "Red Wave" coming, and has shifted his commentary to "don't blame me for the mid-terms".
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Thought this was an interesting read.

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/10/...g-in-november/

Letter to the editor: Ranked-choice will apply only to U.S. House, Senate races in November

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

My brother is finally going to vote for the first time in his life this year, and I can't wait to help him out at the ballot. Usually I decide to vote early because of my hectic life, but this year, I'll be doing it at the same time as him because of his anxiety and speech impairment. He finally got his state ID this year, which was the major thorn in voting in my state, and he told me he wants to vote just to make sure Mike Braun doesn't get elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Another question here would be whether anyone has had anything bad to say about how Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, or the Clintons raised their kids?
    Yeah, whataboutism seems to be your only deflection to the discussion at hand. We weren't talking about them, and you offered nothing of substance to substantiate your goal post moving bullshit. But thanks for playing.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The Blue Wave is coming, the question is how big will it be?

The number of early voters and mail-in voters in Georgia so far in 2018 compared to 2014... the numbers have tripled. TRIPLED. And those voters tend to be Democratic.

If there's any sign that the GOP are about to be in for a blood bath in 21 days... Twitler has stopped claiming there's a "Red Wave" coming, and has shifted his commentary to "don't blame me for the mid-terms".
    I would caution people to remember that early voting in the last election was reported to heavily favor Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsubou View Post
    The Congress midterms are not the only elections this year. Most of the state gubernatorial elections are coming this November. How many forum members here will vote for their favorite gubernatorial candidate?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...lections,_2018

If I was in California, I would vote for Gavin Newsom.

Andrew Cuomo looks good enough for him to win the New York governor election.

I believe Charlie Baker and Larry Hogan are the better choices than their Democratic opponents in Massachusetts and Maryland.

I don't think Stacey Abrams has even a remote chance of winning in Georgia election
    She is a long shot even without her opponent being able to decide who gets to vote. With that added hurdle, I give her about the same chance as the proverbial snowball....

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    She's too busy trying to get people to boycott T.I.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/16/melani...mands-boycott/
    I guess she has to defend her own dignity but hubby has been cheating on her with an actress who appears in adult films and Playboy models. And those are just the ones we know about since they've been married. As revealed on the Access Hollywood tapes, he was also trying to make moves on Mary Hart. So why doesn't she bust on him first? I don't think these arm candy wives want to lose their situation (she probably signed a prenup and NDA before the ring was on her finger) but if it were me we'd be heading for divorce court.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-17-2018 at 01:16 AM.

Caught this one on the local news. Got to say, I'm interested in what comes of it.

https://wgntv.com/2018/10/16/after-2...ms-get-closer/

After 2016 hack, Illinois taking extra cybersecurity measures as midterms get closer