Default Which university do you recommend?

hmm.jpg

Hi, I'm going to do my minor abroad in England (early 2020).
    I'd appreciate it if anyone knows more regarding accommodation costs in some of these cities.
    The cheaper the better.

Unfortunately, I've never been to England/Europe, so I can't help.

It does seem like we have a few Brits here (at least on the CBR Chat - 2018 thread), so hopefully they or somebody else can supply the information you're looking for.

Extraordinary Member

PM me and I'll be happy to help. I don't study at any of those, but know them well (A brit on exchange in Canada).

A

School Of Hard Knocks. People who went there have never cracked a book in their lives, but they seem to know everything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    School Of Hard Knocks. People who went there have never cracked a book in their lives, but they seem to know everything.
    Meh, street smarts are overrated. Sure they'll help you get ahead in life at the expense of other people, but if you actually care about making the world a better place, there's no substitute for the fancy book learnins.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Meh, street smarts are overrated. Sure they'll help you get ahead in life at the expense of other people, but if you actually care about making the world a better place, there's no substitute for the fancy book learnins.
    Elitist !

Whichever is cheapest.

Most employers don't care where you got your degree from.

I don't know England but in the US there is no reason to go to an Ivy league school at their prices unless you have life goals of being on the Supreme Court or some elite bigwig company in the northeast. A law degree from Podunk state is just as good as a Harvard law degree in the rest of the country.