Page 904 of 985 FirstFirst ... 404804854894900901902903904905906907908914954 ... LastLast
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    I'm pointing out that...

- A bundler would appear to be involved.
    - Campaign ain't exactly being up front about what's what.

Could be that it doesn't amount to much. Doesn't mean that what they've coughed up rules bundling out.
    So, yes. You're going with that. No additional clarification needed.

https://twitter.com/HillReporter/sta...41387202842624

Report: Ivanka Trump Thinks She Will Be President One Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRjRCGDvzFA

Samantha Bee takes a look at the Democratic Candidates. NSFW Language.

I'm pointing out that...

- A bundler would appear to be involved.

Could be that it doesn't amount to much. Doesn't mean that what they've coughed up rules bundling out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    So, yes. You're going with that. No additional clarification needed.
    I'm sure if they start repeating it enough now, they might actually end up believe it's true at some point.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

More from Harris' time AG...

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...-kamala-h.html

Documents Show San Diego Prosecutors Told Kamala Harris to Prosecute Herbalife in 2015, and She Didn’t
    That same year, a class-action lawsuit filed in Kamala Harris’s home state of California was settled, where Herbalife agreed to set aside $15 million for distributors harmed by whatever practices they were not admitting to maliciously doing, and $2.5 million for product refunds. In 2015, Harris declined to prosecute Herbalife (while her husband Douglas Emhoff, was employed by a law firm representing Herbalife). In 2016, Herbalife settled another lawsuit—filed by the Federal Trade Commission (an anonymous source in Harris’s office told Yahoo—only if they were given anonymity—that Harris helped with the FTC investigation). Herbalife paid a $200 million fine to the FTC, and again avoided admitting it was the kind of pyramid scheme deserving of the nine-figure fine they just paid.
    Now, to give Harris some benefit of the doubt, the Connecticut Attorney General launched a probe into Herbalife in 2015, before concluding that “we have been unable to substantiate allegations that Herbalife is operating a pyramid scheme.” But launching a probe is still more than Kamala Harris did. This just looks bad for her. This is not a leftist versus “centrist” thing. This is a major “business” that is almost surely what hedge fund manager William Ackman called a pyramid scheme (in 2014), and it keeps wriggling out of trouble. Kamala Harris is one of many people who seemingly let Herbalife off the hook and conveniently received Herbalife-connected money soon afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I'm sure if they start repeating it enough now, they might actually end up believe it's true at some point.
    FEC filings will clear the matter pretty soon, but hey, those can be 'rigged' too, right?

Mighty Member

Just to point this out, it seems like someone mentioned Harris being called "White Hillary", as well.

Which I have yet to actually see with my own eyes anywhere.

This could be the same sort of thing.
    That was me. Seen 'em both.

Mighty Member

You're buying into that said comments actually exist.

Far as I can remember, no actual examples of "People Are Calling Harris "White Hillary"" have actually turned up.
    Firstly, I will readily admit to reading comments under political posts on Instagram that I really shouldn't be, but the masochist in me makes me read them. I assume you don't read those and are blissfully ignorant of these types of people.

Second, you yourself posted quotes from articles questioning the amounts of money paid by which types of donors to Beto's first day fundraising number. When I said "only 5 people donated to Beto's 6 million number", that was hyperbole. There was an abundance of articles, posts and comments all over questioning where these donations came from and the amounts they were in.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    That was me. Seen 'em both.
    So, there's an actual example of Harris being called "White Hillary" somewhere that other folks can see?

Edit:

So, Instagram.

Huh. Doesn't sound fishy, at all.
    Last edited by numberthirty; 03-21-2019 at 05:28 AM.

Given the sheer number of articles a simple google search revealed to me directly comparing them, I'm going to hazard that a more in depth search would have people calling her 'black hillary' if I wanted to look hard enough.

Since you've gone on and on and on demanding proof of this based on a simple line, I'd suggest you spend the time doing that searching to satisfy yourself.

hillary.jpg
    Last edited by Tendrin; 03-21-2019 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Firstly, I will readily admit to reading comments under political posts on Instagram that I really shouldn't be, but the masochist in me makes me read them. I assume you don't read those and are blissfully ignorant of these types of people.

Second, you yourself posted quotes from articles questioning the amounts of money paid by which types of donors to Beto's first day fundraising number. When I said "only 5 people donated to Beto's 6 million number", that was hyperbole. There was an abundance of articles, posts and comments all over questioning where these donations came from and the amounts they were in.
    It's the year 2019.

I'm barely even entertaining the idea that this might have happened without an example.

Let alone the idea that we can safely assume user "Bananaram4Eva_65" on Instagram likely exists anywhere except what might be an Instagram comments section.

As for the hyperbole, fair enough.

Mighty Member

It's the year 2019.

I'm barely even entertaining the idea that this might have happened without an example.

Let alone the idea that we can safely assume user "Bananaram4Eva_65" on Instagram likely exists anywhere except what might be an Instagram comments section.
    So you're good then, no need to even give it a second thought.

People on 2019 would never ever belittle someone else, especially a public political figure, over politics.

Astonishing Member

I'm loving AOC putting these Fox racists in their place.

Not to gloat, but I've been compared to this guy for over 35 years. BTW, my wife is hotter than his.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...LSMhvkgE6sqcUw

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    Not to gloat, but I've been compared to this guy for over 35 years. BTW, my wife is hotter than his.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...LSMhvkgE6sqcUw
    Phyllis Diller would be hotter than Sewer Rat Barbie.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!