Page 787 of 985 FirstFirst ... 287687737777783784785786787788789790791797837887 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 14769

Meanwhile ... Whistleblowers sounded alarm about nuclear deal pushed by Trump advisers: A firm Michael Flynn once ran appeared to have a financial interest in the idea.

"Multiple whistleblowers sounded alarms about a plan backed by close advisers to President Donald Trump to transfer sensitive nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia, according to a new report released by House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings on Tuesday.

House Democrats, who have been examining the issue for months, said they plan to investigate whether people close to Trump sought to profit by using White House connections to gain federal approvals."

Because giving Saudi nukes is a good idea.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    The Dems can field a coat-rack with a hat on it and I will happily vote for it.
    By all means, if Coat-Rack wins the nomination and faces off against Trump, I am 100% down with the "Back the Rack 2020" campaign.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    By all means, if Coat-Rack wins the nomination and faces off against Trump, I am 100% down with the "Back the Rack 2020" campaign.
    Crooked Coatrack for Prison 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    I believe in Coat-Rack, and I believe in America.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly I want Beto to get the nod. Trump attacked him for a reason a week ago because he senses Beto is young , can draw a fucking crowd and people just love his speeches. Right now O'Rourke is touring the mid-west it seems on a tour to possibly get his name out and showcase himself. He could be the young star the party needs to counter Trump.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Mighty Member

Beto would be awesome.

I just want Trump out so I can stop paying attention to the news.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Yeah why would you make this announcement at 7am when half the country is in bed asleep ?
    People pushing 80 get like that.

My grandma used to wake me at 6 to tell me stuff like "remember to bring the power drill when you come next weekend, you wanted to fix my shelves."
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Hillary lost off mapping not numbers. Bernie was stronger in the Midwest where Hillary lost by narrow margins. Bernie was weaker in the south where Hillary got soundly defeated anyways. So trade a potential bigger defeat in the South for some actual Midwest wins and you win the Presidency.
    He is a smidgen more popular with the racists.

<Nods.>
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Can’t say I’m surprised Bernie decided to take another shot at the Oval Office. I only hope Hillary doesn’t follow suit, she had her shot, nobody wants her to try for a third time. I sure as hell don’t. I’ll keep an open mind about Sanders and wait until the debates to find out what his campaign is all about.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Trolls didn't incite nothing we have not already been doing since AOL chatrooms gave people the ability to be shitheads with anonymity.
    AOL chatrooms? Try Usenet newsgroups in the 1980s.
    --
    The discussion forum for fans of 20th-century comics: http://classiccomics.org

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Allen View Post
    Works for me. Is that what Louis is using in 'Revenge of the Nerds' when he somehow creates and sends a portrait of he and Judy dancing on what looks like a word processor?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Allen View Post
    Ah! The days of dial-up BBS when my dad got pissed that someone was being a jerk-off to me and called them directly, not knowing how phones work. That ended well for that guy because my dad had his address and everything.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-19-2019 at 03:00 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Oh man, I go back to the usenet days too when there was a fan forum for Marvel comics under rec.arts something IIRC. DC fans had one too

Never was a fan of Bernie Sanders, personally (I was a very enthusiastic Hillary Clinton supporter), but he's as welcome to run as anyone else, though he and Joe Biden are pretty old now. I favor Warren best at the moment, but I'll support whoever gets the nomination to end this disaster of an administration (please don't be Tulsi Gabbard!). But if he gets the nomination, he needs a young charismatic progressive VP.
    Last edited by MsAngel; 02-19-2019 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    So wait...if all the Bernie voters and all the Hillary voters all voted for Hillary, how would Bernie have won 2016 when Hillary didn't? That's the same number of people.
    You are ignoring that a General Election isn't just Democratic Primary voters.