Page 985 of 985 FirstFirst ... 485885935975981982983984985
Results 14,761 to 14,769 of 14769

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    A thousand pages in what, just little over eight months? That's amazing!
    Seems like the current administration provides enough headlines to make people go, "WTF ARE THEY EVEN DOING!?!?!" to keep it moving at a blistering pace.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Seems like the current administration provides enough headlines to make people go, "WTF ARE THEY EVEN DOING!?!?!" to keep it moving at a blistering pace.
    That averaged to roughly 125 pages A DAY. That's not blistering, that's scorching!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

125 pages A month, but still. That's over 4 pages, or about 60 posts a day.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    125 pages A month, but still. That's over 4 pages, or about 60 posts a day.
    My bad. Yeah, 125 pages a month. And to think all that was AFTER the election!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    Bad kids with mental illness can happen to anyone and in this case the Sheriff assisted law enforcement in arresting his son without incident as he was as horrified as everyone else over what his son did.
    Bad domestic terrorists can happen to anyone you mean? Where is the national emergency to stop these people? There seems to be far more evidence they are a danger to Americans.

Astonishing Member

Bad kids with mental illness can happen to anyone and in this case the Sheriff assisted law enforcement in arresting his son without incident as he was as horrified as everyone else over what his son did.
    Earlier this year, the Anti-Defamation League released a report that found 49 of the 50 deaths caused by domestic terrorism in the United States were tied to white supremacy and anti-government extremism. trump never mentions conservative terrorism.

By the way, in case people didn't realize it, there's already an
    All Purpose News and Politics Thread Part IV thread now:

Huzah for the Sheriff tho for doing his job, eventually. Bad kids, mental illness, 'ties' to white supremacy and burning black churches. I hear you, it can happ with anyone... not a minority of course but anyone else.

Real talk, why do we designate something like 'ties to white supremacy', what does that even mean? A tie maybe the guy who doesn't even have the aptitude to keep his shoes tied and likely treated as such by his fellow 'tie-ees'? 'Tie-ers' lol. Nothing is 'Supreme' about these people up to and including their ideology. More often than not it's just basic fucking jealousy, of a group. A group that has things they do not, know little about and with all measures of keeping such a group down, said group still go on.

IDK, I feel if I were white I ain't wasting my privilege time on the court system, that's for damn sure... Then too I guess part of that privilege is not knowing, which in itself is still in the bonus.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    By the way, in case people didn't realize it, there's already an
    All Purpose News and Politics Thread Part IV thread now:
    Perhaps we should have this thread locked for symbolism sake now that it's reached a thousand pages.